- WOW : Creative ( Relating to or involving the use of the imagination or original ideas to create something.)
- MM: I am creative, I imagine and act creatively.
Who are you?
Ans: I am a boy\girl.
- Introduction of Rhyme:
I’m planting a seed.
I hope it will grow.
I’ll water it carefully.
And one day I know,
That something will happen.
Just wait and see.
That tiny little seed
Will grow into a tree.
Revision of rhymes:
- Little brown seeds…
- I’m a little seed…
- Oh! I am knowledgeable…
- Sunflower, Sunflower…
- Eyes are watching……
- Prin prin principled…
- Ek chota beej
- Parts of plants
- ABC Song:
- Jolly Phonics:
Introduction of wiggle:
Stop by Patty Shukla
Revision of wiggle:
square dance by patty shukla
UOI 1: “How we express ourselves”
Central Idea: We can express feelings and communicate meaning through different stories”.
Learning engagement:- ( integrated with guided play)
- Learners were divided into 4 groups and each group were asked to create a story from the given illustrated picture card using all essential elements of the story. They also had to describe the emotions in the story.
UOI 2: “Sharing the planet”
Central Idea: Plants are essential for the people and environment
- Learners were shown barren land pictures, thereafter discussion was taken up with the students.
- Read aloud of one seed story was done.
- Learners were taken to field trip to Venus farm where the importance of plants was discussed.
- Did read aloud of the book ‘What is a tree’ and later importance of plants was discussed such as itress stop soil erosion, it give us shade and shelter from sun and rain, it gives us oxygen and purifies our air, its home for many animals\birds\insects, etc.
- Summative assessment of letters q-z.
- Introduction of letter I and J
- Revision of letters “A-H” as well as small letters
- Introduction of the sight words- we,be
- Revision of sight words- (a,I, is, am,in, he,it,to,me,or)
- Language homework: Worksheet
- Math skill book: Pg no. 113 & 115
- Assessment of pre math concepts.
- Introduction of 3d shape “sphere”. through sphere song:
Sphere, sphere, sphere, sphere,
3D shape like a ball.
Sphere, sphere, sphere, sphere
just a curved face and that’s all.
- Revision of cube and cuboid.
( https://www.google.co.in/search?q=real+life+objects+of+cube+shape&biw=1366&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ZyDoVPn-Boa-uATrmIL4Cg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=real+life+objects+of+cuboid+shape) and real life objects.(duster,white board,door,lcd,window,bed,cell phone,lunch box etc.)
- Revision of Non-reversible pairs
(Lock\key, Ball\bat, bow\arrow, bread\butter, cup\saucer, salt\pepper, pant\shirt, sock\shoe, ear\earring, day\night, Forward\backward, bride\groom, hammer\nail, knife\fork, pen\pencil, soap\water, up\down, husband\wife, mother\father, sun\moon, cow\grass, Table\chair, slate\chalk, light\fan, dog\cat, t.v\remote, cake\candle, brother\sister, ice\water, pen\paper, milk\cow)
- Revision of numbers 1- 20 with all number operations( forward\backward counting, association, greater\less than, more\less and before\after numbers) .
- Revision of number 1-50 [orally]
- Revision of pre math concepts: up\down, tihn\fat, in\out, near\far, left\right, strong\weak.
- Revision of patterns [ABB] & [AAB] through different objects or activities eg: bag bottle bottle, boy girl girl, clap snap snap, on board- star moon moon, cloud sun sun.
- Visual Arts:-
- Learners were asked to write their names on a paper and count the number of letters in their name.
- Learners made different characters with clay using different shapes and created a story from it.
VA Homework: Worksheet
- Free Play:
- Link up blocks
- Wooden blocks
- Construction blocks
- Kitchen set
- Other toys
- Sand Pit
- Kindly note that X- box practice and assessments are going on so kindly avoid taking leaves.
- Kindly send the record sheet where reflection\anecdotes\action of your child have been maintained while taking care of their plant at home. Send the plant(if it is easy to carry by your child)or send the pictures latest by Monday on 30th March.