Day 1, Monday
Language: Learners gave the Summative Assessment.
UOI: Learners watched videos on Digestive System.
UOI: Watch the following video on digestive system:
Also revise Circulatory and Respiratory systems.
Learners’ took summative assessment.
Learners’ were asked few questions regarding the intake of food during the breakfast. During the discussion they shared their understanding on how the digestive system works.
Follow the below given link and attempt the questions related to the circulatory system.
Solve and find the area of triangles from the links mentioned below:
- Class Execution – Work in groups or pairs assigned to you with the topics under different subjects like UOI, Math or Language. Also work on the displays for SLC based on the topics for class execution.
- Hearty congratulations to all the winners for the Reading Challenge!! (March) Keep it up!!
Vani Malavia – 20 books (Wonderful Vani)
Jihan Sakariya and Hasti Gangani– 7 books
Jishnu Mehra – 2 books
Keep Reading 🙂
- Formative assessment of story writing was conducted, where students, made their own story using all the elements of story writing and following the writing process.
- Revision of alliterations and similes was done through a worksheet.
Chromebook: After the read aloud of “Riaz and Mukund” the students reflected on their understanding using an online tool – Padlet.
Portfolio was work done by the students.
Click on the links given below and play the games:
Bhumika Manglani (HRT)
Star of the day- Pranay Malu
- Students have to write a poem using alliteration, simile and onomatopoeia (minimum 6 lines) in a ‘Google Doc’ and share it with their HRT.
- Students have to enhance their typing skill by practicing from the link given below:
Note: The students have been handed over the investment and their share of profit earned during the Business Fair in an envelope. The parents are kindly requested to take note of it and also, discuss about using the same.
Day 1 – Thursday.
Language: Learners attempted the Language Summative Assessment.
U O I: Watch the following video on digestive system:
Language: Draw a galaxy in the A-4 size paper given to you (as discussed in class).
Have a good day! 🙂
Highlights for both days (6th and 7th April,2017):
Formative assessment was conducted.
Summative assessment was conducted.
Read alouds of the following two books were done.
- The Great Migration by Jonathan and Angela Scott.
- The Wind-up Mouse by Leo Leonni
- Complete the given worksheet on memory game.
- Click on the link given below and play the game-
https://www.turtlediary.com/game/multiples-of-a-number.html (Find the multiples)
Dear Students & Parents,
In this cycle of Enterprise Classes, we focused on Revision part through various ways. Each Unit was revised in Class and in next Block Slot, students watched motivational video about pursuing one’s dreams and not giving up/compromise and Quiz was played on Kahoot which made them revised all the Units of Enterprise.
Students were given practice questions to write in class and individual doubts were catered to.
In case of any doubts, students are requested to approach teachers after kindly checking their Time Table and Calendar.
Also, the question bank is shared based on the Term II Case Study which students need to refer.
Please adhere to instructions given in class for Enterprise exam.
Enterprise Educators-Pragati Sagar & Hina Hakim.