Here’s what we did this week:
- New topic ‘Quadrilaterals’ was explained to the students.
- Further the basic properties of quadrilaterals were discussed wherein students understood the properties and did exercise sums for the same in the class. Answers were cross checked and doubts were made clear to them.
- Summative assessment papers of unit 6 were given and doubts were made clear to them.
- Formative Assessment in form of online test was conducted for the unit ‘Let’s understand and appreciate the beauty around us’ in the Unit Test Slot on D-5 (04/04/2017).
- Pen and paper summative assessment of Unit 7 for Criterion A – Knowing and understanding was conducted.
- Project based summative assessment task of Unit 7 for criterion C and D was explained and discussed with students in detail along with its task specific rubric. Submission date for the same is 13/04/2017 i.e. Thursday Day 6.
- Students were provided with mixed bag revision worksheet pertaining to the entire syllabus of grade 7 Mathematics through Google classroom. Copy of it is also uploaded on parent student resource folder.
- Weekend homework: Students need to appear for Mock examination paper. Details regarding the same is shared through blog and Google classroom.
Thanks and Regards,
Grade 7 Math team
Dear Parents and students,
इस सप्ताह विद्यार्थियों ने चम्पक पत्रिका में से कुछ कहानियों को पढ़ा ,समझा और सारांश लेखन लिखा |
इस सप्ताह हमने एक गतिविधि भी करवाई जिसमे विद्यार्थियों को दो समूह में बाँटा गया | प्रत्येक विद्यार्थी को चम्पक में से दो कहानी पढ़नी थी और उन्हें कहानी के आधार पर प्रश्न बनाने थे जो उन्हें सामने वाली टीम से पूछने थे | इस प्रकार की गतिविधि द्वारा विद्यार्थी वाचन कौशल ,श्रवण कौशल ,सोचने -समझने के कौशल का विकास कर पाए |
इस गतिविधि को करवाने का मुख्य उद्देश्य विद्यार्थियों में पढ़ाई के साथ -साथ समूह में कार्य करने का कौशल व मदद की भावना जैसे गुणों का विकास करना था |
साथ ही विद्यार्थियों ने वाक्य अशुद्धि व वाक्य -रचना पर आधारित कार्यपत्रक (worksheet) भी हल किए |
Grade7 – G7 Acuity,G7 Cognizance,G7 Envisage,G7 Idea,G7 Insight,G7 Perspicacity,G7 Vision
Homework assigned by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Date: Thu Apr 13 2017 00:00:00 GMT+0530 (IST)
Internet Required: No
Details: Submission date of Project based summative assessment task (Artwork) of Unit 7 for criterion C & D is 13/04/2017 i.e. Thursday Day 6.
Students are requested to submit their artwork on the above mentioned date without fail to avail grade points. Students who will fail to do so will get ‘0’ grade points in criterion C & D (as mentioned in task specific rubric shared on Google classroom).
Kindly note that we will ensure not to have two summative assessment scheduled on the same day for two subjects. However, one summative assessment and one formative assessment/unit test can be scheduled on the same day for two different subjects. As per MYP assessment policy, if students remain absent on the day of Formative assessment/Unit test then we will not reschedule it. Papers will be handed over to the students. In case if a student misses Summative assessment task because of any school event or medical reason then the task will be arranged(based on the nature of the task) for the students either during play time slot/ Personal Sports (PS)-Arts Special (AS) slot. If the student fails to come for the assessment then it will not be rescheduled further. In case of casual absenteeism, teachers will make an effort to reschedule the summative assessment if it is feasible.
Grade 7 Math team
Expected Time: 50
Dear Parents and Students,
Kindly make a note that soft copy of the Mock examination paper of Mathematics is shared with students through Parent & Student resource folder. Students need to take a print of it and appear back at home honestly in an environment similar to examination in supervision of their parents within stipulated time mentioned on the paper.
Answer copy of the same will also be uploaded by Tuesday through which students can cross check their answers and can approach any grade 7 Math Educator to get their doubts clear if any.
Note: Attempting this paper will help students understand the paper format and amount of time they would get during the exam.
Thanks and Regards,
Grade 7 Math Team