Students were seen enthusiastically greeting their teachers, meeting their friends after their arrival at the school. They all assembled and were given the introduction of their Hrts and SSts.
Once instructed, they were taken to their respective classes where they had their hands full with todayÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s agenda. The teacher introduced herself through her bulletin board and ensure them a safe and secure learning environment and exciting year ahead.
They started with the ice breaking activity called Ã¢â‚¬Ëœ Never Have I EverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢. It helped students and teacher to get to know each other and make them comfortable of the surrounding. They also had a great experience greeting their buddies with a morning greeting. Later, they had rich discussions on the Six Positive Behaviour for Learning (6 PBLs). Once done, they discussed the routines and procedures for the class. They were also introduced to the concept of Ã¢â‚¬ËœFair and EqualÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ and framed Essential agreements for the class.
Welcome to yet another year full of fun and learning at Grade 6!
The students arrived at school full of enthusiasm and excitement.
An ice breaking activity called Ã¢â‚¬Å“I wish my teacher knewÃ¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â was done to commence the first day. Students shared theirÃ‚Â strengths and weaknesses through this activity. Essential agreements, clarifying expectations as well as routines and procedures, were discussed with them through various engagements.
After having meals together, LPÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s and Attitudes were also reinforced. Students displayed their understanding through drawings and illustrations.
Students enthusiastically greeted their teachers and met their friends. They were introduced to their HRTs and SSTs and taken to their respective classrooms.
The teacher introduced herself through her bulletin board and assured them about a safe and secure learning environment and an exciting year ahead. Ice breaking was done through Ã¢â‚¬Ëœ Never Have I EverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ game. This helped the students and teacher to get to know each other and made them comfortable with the surrounding.
Later, they also had a great experience greeting their buddies. A discussion on the Six Positive Behaviour for Learning (6 PBLs) as well as routines and procedures for the class was taken up. The concept of Ã¢â‚¬ËœFair and EqualÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ was introduced and Essential agreements for the class were framed.
A warm welcome to Jr. Kg, 2017-18! Kindly make note of the following points:
- Send 5 recent passport sized photographs of your child by 12th June.
- Students have Ã‚Â to wear I-card daily to school.
- Send the Ã‚Â I-card with your child daily. This card will be used Ã‚Â to issue library books.
- Label all your childÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Ã‚Â belongings. ( shoes, bag, water bottle, lunch-box, etc.)
- Send floaters/crocs to be kept at school. (They will be sent back after the monsoon season.)
- Keep an extra pair of uniform, undergarments (compulsory) and 2 napkins in the bag daily.
- Details about the digital diary: Ã‚Â We have online diary system and no physical diaries.So all daily communication will be done through nucleus. Kindly check the school blog (http://blog.fountainheadschools.org/) regularly for the updates. You need to go to your childÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s grade and respective section to check the blog.
Greetings for the day!
Fountainhead Preschool has been playing a pivotal role in parent education through parenting workshops. Last year we introduced ‘LivingÃ‚Â 7Ã‚Â habits‘ workshop to youngest of learners beyond Fountainhead Preschool community as well & continue to strive with the same. You can let your friends & relatives know about the same.