Read alouds from the Sr. KG monthly read aloud list.
- Revision of O’clock.
- Number names 16 to 20 were introduced.
- Revision of ascending order (25-50), after/before numbers, number names and ‘O’clock through learning centers.
- Summative assessment of patterns was taken.
- Blending and segmentation of CCVC words (consonant-consonant-vowel-consonant) and CVCC words(consonant-vowel-consonant-consonant).
- Revision of tricky words done till date.
- Writing of tricky words:
- Dictation of tricky words was conducted.
TDT : How we organize ourselves.
Central Idea : Planning an event requires a multitude of skills.
- Final event – Students along with the mentor teachers started planning for their final event.
- Students gained an understanding about different sources involved in planning an event from the guest speaker sessions by Event organiser and Travel agent.
- Math: Firefly book page numbers:46 and 47.
- Language:Write the following tricky words (3 times) :
(Kindly refer to the format used in C.W.)
Important points :
- Kindly send raincoat every day.
- Kindly ensure revision of taught concepts in Math.
- Kindly ensure daily revision of tricky words.
- Kindly conduct read alouds everyday.
- Give writing practice for the taught number names (One to Fifteen only).
😊 Have a wonderful weekend! 😊
Sr. KG Team.