- Word of the week: sentences, words, letters
- Drill – Full sentence about myself
- Phonological Awareness– Alliteration
- Revision of all the rhymes done till date
- Counting words in the sentences .
- Read aloud : Read alouds from Jr. KG monthly read aloud list.
- Revision of the letter and their sounds: s, a, t, i, p, n,
- Summative Assessments of cluster 1
- Revision of the letter and their sounds: c, k, h, e, r, m,d.
- Summative Assessments of cluster 2
- Revision of Tricky words
- Summative Assessment of Tricky words
- Oral counting from 1-20.
- Revision of days of the week.
- Revision of all the concepts through learning centres.
- Summative Assessments of all the concepts
TDT: How the world works
Central Idea: We find different materials in the surrounding and they behave differently.
- Various play centers.
- Read aloud – “My Mother’s Sari” by Sandhya Rao
- Play with Sari (dupatta)
- Real life connection of different materials
- Unfolding of Central Idea
- Collage making – using different materials
- Diwali HW booklet
Jr. KG Team