Circle Time :
- Revision of all the rhymes
Read aloud of the following books:
- Scratch And Sniff Christmas
- Jalebi Curls by Niveditha Subramaniam
- I Can Dress Myself : picture book
- I Love Dogs by Barney Saltzberg
- Meet Babar And His Family by Laurent De Brunhoff
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Finger Puppet Book by Eric Carle
- You Are Special, Little One by Nancy Tafuri
- Dora’s Big Dig by Alison Inches
- Beach Bunny by Jennifer Selby
- Blue’s Big Birthday by Angela C. Santomero
- Night Shift Daddy by Eileen Spinelli
Central idea: Family and friends play an important role in our life.
- Revision of the unit through role play and discussion.
- Field trip to ‘Farm’
Central idea: We play to explore and have fun.
- Engagements to develop fine motor skills were conducted through learning centres.
- Word of the week: Discipline
- Picture talk
- Show and tell of ‘Sphere’ shape objects.
- Quantification and association of numbers 11 to 15 through manipulatives.
- Revision of shapes.
- Introduction of number ‘9’
- Introduction of ‘sphere’ shape
- Math worksheet: Count and colour the pictures in each row.
- Kindly share your child’s reflection through daily diary, so we can display it on the action board.