[Unit Of Inquiry]
- The students were tuned into a new unit through a learning engagement (group activity) which was executed in the class.
- Students reflected on their prior knowledge for the new unit.
- Formative assessment and dictation was conducted.
- Nine Hats Reader-The students read chapter 1, 2 and 3 from Stuart Little story.
- Retelling of the story was done.
- Formative assessment was conducted.
- Students practiced real life word problems related to the calendar and time.
- To the start with the concept of multiplication, the strategy of Grouping and set was introduced through manipulative.
- The Grouping strategy was practiced with the students’ involvement.
Kindly send an ‘Ice tray’ (properly labelled) with your child on Monday for a learning engagement.
Grade 2 Team