Unit Of Inquiry:
- Under the transdisciplinary theme ‘How we organize ourselves’ students are learning about origin of the product, changes products go through and distribution of the products.
- Students visited Sumul dairy to observe the process of different dairy products.
- They also learned to make flow chart.
- Students enhanced their listening, reading and speaking skills by enacting the story ‘A little mouse’ followed by few activities related to the same.
- Read aloud was conducted in the class.
- FA was conducted.
- Dictation was given.
- Subtraction sums and word problems involving single digit was done.
- Inverse relation between addition and subtraction was introduced.
- Students learned O’ clock, half past, quarter past and quarter to.
- Estimation and rounding off was done.
Task 1- Make a flowchart of strawberry shake in UOI book.
Task 2- Read chapter 1 – The hidden treasure and also write 2 common nouns and adjectives from the reading booklet in Language notebook.
Dictation words for 19th January, 2018.
Complete the given mixed bag worksheet.
Grade 1 Team