- Language: Read the 2nd and 3rd chapter of ‘Holes’. Draw the camp green lake as described in the first three chapters, on an A-4 Sheet and attach this sheet to your Language notebook.
Answer the following questions in your Language notebook:
- What was the philosophy behind the concept of Camp Green Lake for bad boys?
- What were the various dangers that the camp inmate would face at Camp Green Lake?
- What was the image that Stanley and his family had about the camp?
- Why was the curse put on the Yelnats family?
- What happened with Stanley’s great-grandfather? Was he lucky or unlucky according to you?
You need to make a character chart about Stanley’s character and update it with his physical features and his behavioral characteristics. You need to keep on updating the chart throughout the book.
Note: Work on the mega presentation. It is going to be conducted on 21st February.
Get your public speaking and persuasive letter FA signed by your parents.