Please adhere to the following instructions during the Final IGCSE Examination.
1. It is compulsory to carry ID- cards for all examinations and the students should be dressed in complete uniform.
2. Students can bring a bottle of water (transparent only), which they can carry in the examination room.
3. All students should reach the venue at least 20 minutes before the time of the examination.
4. Please note that writing is allowed only in black or dark blue, highlighter pens are not allowed, colors can be used for diagrams/maps etc. Pencil case should be transparent. Else it will not be allowed in the examination room.
5. The Admit cards (Statement of Entry) will be given to the students on the day of each examination which should be returned to the invigilators after the examination is completed.
6. The students are expected to sit in the order of candidate number, as placed on the desks.
7. This is for your information, not applicable for this exam.
Full center supervision – The key time for our center is 10:30 for the morning session and 2.30 for the afternoon session.
This means that if the paper ends at 10:00 am, then the students will be under full center supervision. During this time, the students will be monitored within school premises and you are not allowed to have mobile phones or use any communication device, including the internet, under Full Centre Supervision. You can have books and revision notes with you during Full Centre Supervision. You can talk to each other during Full Centre Supervision, but you must not during the exam. Do not leave the room until you are given permission to do so. If you need to leave the room you must be supervised by a member of staff. If you feel unwell during Full Centre Supervision tell the person in charge of the session. Students are expected to co-operate during full center supervision.
8. For Listening Exam, students will have to write the exam silently without any disturbance as the audio will be played only one time.