Unit Of Inquiry:
Students took up the Summative Assessment for the unit ‘Beliefs and Values’.
Students brainstormed and drafted a narrative on the topic ‘Child Labour’ with a partner.
Students have to solve the following in their Math notebook:
Students have to answer the following questions (based on Chapter 10 -Not Easily Frightened) in their Language E.E notebook:
A- Understanding the Text.
- Why do you think Jeremy and Jemima were not frightened?
- Infer what was going inside the twins mind when Joe the monster kidnapped them.
B- Looking at the language
- What was the setting of this chapter? Describe using sensory details.
- Write the meaning of the word “ Fishy” and create a sentence of your own using it.
- List one personification from the chapter,
C-Exploring the characters.
- Draw and describe Joe the monster using descriptive vocabulary. ( You may use EE reference book pg-2 for your reference.)
D- Taking it further.
- Imagine that you got kidnapped by Joe, the monster! Write about your thoughts and feelings.( Use writing traits)