Unit Of Inquiry:
- Students visited few famous places in Surat and collected information.
- Dictation was given.
- Students enhanced their listening, reading and speaking skills by enacting the story ‘The Snowman’ followed by few activities related to the same.
- Read aloud was conducted using the cambridge readers
- Reading from the book Captain Coconut and the case of missing bananas was done.
- Descriptive Writing – Students described their school by following the steps of writing.
- Learners constructed meaning of regrouping subtraction through different manipulatives and also solved the sums in the notebook.
Solve the following sums in your Math notebook:
Solve the following word problem
Ram went to the market with Rs. 83. He bought some candies worth Rs. 9. How much amount is left with him now?
The difference is odd or even: ________________________.