Fountainhead School is proud to have been invited to participate in the Ahmadabad International Model United Nations, conference hosted by Ahmadabad International School.
AIMUN is a one-day conference that will be held on the 4th of August, 2018. They will be welcoming students from across Gujarat for an exciting and enlightening experience. The conference fosters problem-solving skills. It allows first-time ‘MUN-ers’ to experience organized debate and provides veteran ‘MUN-ers’ the opportunity to hone their debating and public speaking skills.
Below are the details of the respective event:
- Date: 4th August 2018
- Venue: Ahmedabad International School, Bodakdev.
- Duration: 8:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Approximate cost: Rs. 3082/-
The above mentioned cost includes:
- Delegate Fee
- School Registration fee
- Accommodation on sharing basis in Eklavya Education Foundation
- Transportation (Surat to Surat)
- Miscellaneous charges (Includes Chaperone’s cost & any other emergency expenses, which if not used shall be deposited back into Imprest A/c)
- Further itinerary and committee allocation details will be share later once we have the registrations.
- The above mentioned cost has been considered for minimum of 10 students, if we receive less than 10 student participants, the respective program will be cancelled.
- Final date to fill the form will be 20th July, 2018.
- Cheque of Rs. 3082 /- needs to be submitted by 25th July 2018. The cheque must be in favour of “Fountainhead Education Trust”
In case of any concern/query, kindly feel free to reach us at email@example.com.