Circle Time :
- Introduction of the rhyme.
Jungle safari………Huh hah huh! (2)
Look at the animals everywhere.
Listen for the animal’s sounds in the air.
Can you hear the monkeys?
OOH OOH AHH AHH (2)
Can you hear the lions?
Can you hear the elephants?
TRUMPET ………. TRUMPET
Can you hear the snakes?
Jungle Safari…….Huh hah huh. (3)
A BIG GREY ELEPHANT
A big, grey elephant I went to see
He had four legs and he was bigger than me
He had two ears so big and round
And one long trunk that made a sound
Spotted deer Spotted deer
With eyes so blue,
Do you love me!
As I love you..
Read aloud of the following books:
- One Ted Falls Out of Bed by Julia Donaldson and Anna Currey
- Grey Rabbit Odd One Out by Alan Baker
Cooking: Applying butter on bread slice.
Central idea: Animals and people interact in different ways in different contexts.
- Revision of Wild animals.
Central idea: We play to explore and have fun
- Playing with Terracotta clay
- Morning drill : What is your name?
- Revision Oral counting through manipulatives.
- Pre math concept : Wet – Dry
Story : The lion and the mouse.
Have a great weekend.!