- Mixed bag is attached below. Kindly do it in your mixed bag notebook.
- Complete Week 18 day 4 and day 5 of Language With Ease in your settling task notebook. (do parsing, punctuation and question answers)
- Show your “Health plan” to your parents. Parents are requested to acknowledge their health plan by signing it.
Harshal Chaliyawala is the star of the day. Congratulations 🙂
Homework for today is :
- Open the following link and complete the word problems from Q5-Q10. (make sure you show all the steps)
Link – Fraction word problems
- Star of the day of Reciprocity is Preyasi Desai. Congratulations 🙂
Find HCF and LCM of the following in your math notebook :
- 48 & 72
- 64 & 96
- 28 & 84
Q:1 Add appropriate question tags to the following sentences in your language notebook. (copy the questions as well)
- She isn’t coming, _______.
- Mary has arrived, ________.
- He eats too much, ________.
- You should obey the rules, _________.
- He is here, ______.
- He works hard, ________.
- I hurt you, _______.
- You have finished, _________.
- He often comes late, ________.
- Let’s go for a walk, ________.
Note – Students are requested to carry an extra pair of clothes for rain dance.
A warm welcome to all of you. We believe you had a wonderful summer and are looking forward to a great year ahead. Grade 5 teachers are extremely delighted for the new academic year 18-19. We are a team of educators, who believe in inspiring student and look forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure your children achieve their highest potential.
Below are few glimpses of the first day of academic year.
Kindly refer to the table below indicating the slots booked by you for PTC i.e. on 25th April. Your participation and support are crucial in order to help us lead your child to the path of success. Thus, please ensure your presence for the PTC. You are requested to go through the detailed reports shared earlier and come to the PTC. Kindly go through the portfolio in which summative assessment tasks are shared with you.
Note: Consider the following as the final slots. Each slot will be for 20 minutes (15 minutes discussion and 5 minutes transition time). You are requested to adhere to the time allotted to you. Kindly bring the old I-card as well as the bearer card. You will be given new I-cards and Parent pass for the upcoming session.
- Learners enthusiastically appeared for the Language SA.
- Bring an English Newspaper tomorrow without fail for a fun activity. (It can be of any date).
- Students do not have to bring their Chromebook from tomorrow till we ask them to bring. We will not be using it for some days.
Keep reading and enhance your vocabulary. 🙂
Math: Students appeared for the Math summative assessment.
[Unit Of Inquiry]
- Revise all concepts of Materials unit and come prepared for the SA tomorrow (11th April).
Do not forget to upload your SEESAW pieces and write comments. (for those whose work is remaining)