Math Homework: To be done in math hw book.
Do as directed:
Task 1: Identify whether the numbers are odd/even.
2026, 634, 4199, 3997, 5690
Task 2: Write the number name and expanded form of the following numbers (Both the ways) 2505, 6090,7909
Task 3: Write the place value and face value of the 5 in the number. – 5648.
Task 4: Arrange the following numbers in ascending order.
4502, 7560, 23, 3564, 2356
Task 5: Arrange the following numbers in descending order.
9610, 1230, 6542, 212, 7582
Task 6: Skip count by 7 – 5470 till 5505
Task 7: Write the number in standard form (in figures)- Six thousand five hundred and ten.
Task 8: Write the predecessor and successor of 6990 ath Homework.
LWE – Complete till week – 3, weekend task.
– Complete the given worksheet.
Important Note : Gr-2 students are performing the dance on Independence day. Therefore, students have to wear white colour clothes.
Boys – White plain t-shirt or shirt and blue jeans, Girls – White Kurti and blue jeans.
Language: Empowering English Reference book
1. Read Lesson no. 2 – The Ant and The Grasshopper.
2. Underline the nouns and circle the adjectives.
Solve the following word problems in Math notebook:
- Raj scored 3520 points in the first round and 6730 points in the second round of a car game. The game got over after the second round. How many total points did he score at the end of the game?
2. In a public telephone booth, 2913 calls were made in the morning and 4007 calls were made in the afternoon. How many calls were made in all?
UOI: The students were introduced to new Unit – How the World works. LOI was discussed with the students. Prior knowledge about the new unit was checked through a learning engagement.
Language: Writing of answers to the questions from the chapter – ‘The Ant and the Grasshopper’ was done.
Math: Students learned identifying 2D and 3D shapes by watching a video. Students reflected upon the new 3D shapes they have learned in the VA class. Later, students drew the square based pyramid, triangular based pyramid and prism and wrote properties of the same.
Students also learned new strategy for mental math i.e number line.
Math and Language: Complete the given worksheets.
LWE : Week 3 – Day 3 and 4 to be done.
LWE – Complete Week – 3, Day 1 and 2 in LWE book.
Empowering English: Do Question no 9 and on Pg.no. 19 -Punctuate the sentences in EE reference book itself.
Q1. Empowering English Reference Book-Read the poem of COMPARISONS (given on pg. no. 60) and Attack on the Vegetables (given on pg. no. 99). Also, underline the difficult words.
Q2. Frame sentences using each of the given words. Needs to be done in language notebook.
Empowering English (EE): Pg. No. – 101, Q3 – Word Making (To be done in the language notebook.)
Pg. No. – 102, Q1 – Double letters – Fill in the blanks with one pair of letters to make a word. (To be done in the EE book.)
Pg. No. – 102, – Punctuate (To be done in the language notebook)
HRT – Dream
Homework stated below needs to be done in math homework book.
1. Students have to write backward counting from 4250 – 4220.
2. Addition Sums – 6767+1022, 4521+2341, 6501+2321, 5674+2345.
3. Skip count by 4 – for the range – 3455-3475.
4. Skip count by 5 – for the range – 4700-4730.
HRT – Dream
Solve the given addition sums and write whether the answer is odd/even in math homework book.