Highlights of 20th June (Tuesday)
Students were given pre-assessment.
Read aloud of the book 7 Habits of Highly Effective Kids by Tasneem Dahodwala ma’am was done.
Students learned to read and write the number series of thousand.
1. Write the forward counting from 1051 to 1099.
2. Write the place value of 6 in in 1056.
3. Write the place value of 3 in 1034.
4. Write the place value of 1 in 1067.
5. Write the place value of 0 in 1078.
Write suitable questions for answers given below:
- It’s 3 o’clock.
- They live in Australia.
- I like to play cricket.
- The shoes are in the cupboard.
- It’s 3 o’clock.
Grade – 2 Dream
* Revision of math concepts
*Â Revision of LPs and Attitudes
* ColouringÂ expresso sheet
Binal and BhumikaÂ Jain
* Classroom mission statement was made collaboratively by teacher and students.
Language: Language (to be done in Language note book)
* Write a small passage to describe the Summer season. You can use your understanding of 5 senses and write about what you see/ hear/taste/feel/smell. (Homework has been explained in class.)
Binal and Bhumika
Students enthusiastically greeted their teachers and met their friends. They were introduced to their HRTs and SSTs and taken to their respective classrooms.
The teacher introduced herself through her bulletin board and assured them about a safe and secure learning environment and an exciting year ahead. Ice breaking was done through â€˜ Never Have I Everâ€™ game. This helped the students and teacher to get to know each other and made them comfortable with the surrounding.
Later, they also had a great experience greeting their buddies. A discussion on the Six Positive Behaviour for Learning (6 PBLs) as well as routines and procedures for the class was taken up. The concept of â€˜Fair and Equalâ€™ was introduced and Essential agreements for the class were framed.