Group of the day- Aaria Patel, Sharan Khurana, Saksham Daga, Saumya Patel & Mitaksh Malpani. 😉
Student of the day – Aaria Patel & Saksham Daga 😉
UOI- Learners were tuned into new unit ” Explorations” through an activity.
Maths- Learners were tuned in to new topic ‘ Measurement’ through an activity based on different workshops.
Language- Students were divided into groups, each group was given a book, they found out the main character and their characteristics and presented the same in class.
Students have to complete the worksheet given to them.
Solve the following in your math note book.
- Mr.Shah bought a house worth Rs. 7,50,05,000. He spent Rs. 55,09,104 on furnishing his home. Find out the total amount of money he spent on his new house. Please write the amount he spent using Indian number system.
- Saara purchased a bicycle worth Rs.8676 in a monthly scheme. What is the her monthly payment if she has 18 installments to be paid? Verify your answer.
- Kruti took a math test. The test started at 10:00 A.M., and ended at 11:00 A.M. How long did Kruti’s math test last? Answer the question in minutes.
- Aahan went to sleep at 9:35. He woke up eight hours later. What time did he wake up?
- Convert into 24 hrs clock : 9.30 pm
- Convert into 12 hrs clock : 17:00 hrs
Important note– Explore something about our great freedom fighters and present it in class in as creative way as possible. It can be a speech, patriotic song or dance on patriotic song.