Revision of Rhymes:
1)Morning has come
2) Good morning dear Earth
3) Each like a petal of one great flower
4) The thunder rumbles
Introduction of Rhyme:
Incy Wincy spider climbing up the spout
Down came the rain and washed the spider out
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain
Now Incy Wincy spider went up the spout again!
Incy Wincy makda upar chadh gaya
Niche aayi barish aur makda dhul gaya
Upar aaya sooraj aur pani sukh gaya
Ab Incy Wincy makda phir se upar chadh gaya!!
Phonological Awareness :
- Counting syllables activity
Read aloud from Sr. KG monthly book list.
Cooking activity – Making of corn salad
Handwork- clay moulding
Art- Drawing horizontal lines with oil pastels
Transdisciplinary theme: Sharing the Planet
Central idea: Plants sustain life on Earth and play a role in our lives.
Structure of plant (change)
What plants provide for us and other living things (Function)
Caring for plant life (Responsibility)
- Teacher did read aloud of the story “ The giving tree”.
Link for read aloud: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5y-ZQv1JaY
- Gallery walk.
- Revision of greater than, less than and equal to concept (1-30).
- Introduction of backward numbers (30-21) and writing the same in the notebook.
- Introduction of concept ‘middle’.
- Workbook P.N. 2, 9, 10.
- Revision of blending and segmenting.
- Introduction to tall letters and writing them in the notebook.
- Introduction to fall letters and writing them in notebook.
Math: Workbook P.N. 3 and 4.
Language: Writing the following letters 5 times in the notebook:
(Kindly follow the same format which is done in the class for both language and math)
- Kindly draw lines on the new page for the homework.
- Kindly send an apron with your child on 16th July, Monday which will be used throughout the year.Also, please label it.
Have a fantabulous weekend !
Sr. KG Team