Kindly refer to the table below for the slot booked by you for PTC, scheduled on 3rd November. Your participation and support can help us lead your child to the path of success. So ensure to be on time with the points to be discussed after going through the detailed reports sent by us. Also, discuss and make the new goals with your child for Term 2 prior to the meeting. Students have to accompany their parents for this meeting.
Please take a not of following homework tasks:-
- Start working on your group/independent presentation based on the reader ‘Holes’.
- Prepare for tomorrow’s food fiesta. Have a look upon the following sheets:-
Note:- The students who haven’t yet shared their portfolio pieces with me, please do it as soon as possible.
- An assignment has been given on readworks.org. Finish at least 2 tasks out of the total articles.
- Attempt the assignments on Khan Academy.
Note:- Check the blog post tomorrow at 1:45 pm for another homework task.
Following are the tasks to be completed as for today’s homework:-
- Solve the following set of word problems in your Maths homework notebook:-
2. Prepare for your summative assessment task. Following is the list of criteria based on which your project will be assessed:-
3. Finish off the Khan academy tasks related to addition and subtraction of integers till 25th October 2018.
Complete the following tasks during this weekend:-
- Go through the blog post done by Nisreen ma’am and complete the assigned task.
- Attempt the assigned tasks on Khan Academy.
- Attempt maximum 5 quizzes on read-theory.
- Open the following link which will allow you to join our classroom on vocabulary.com:- http://vocab.com/join/3EN1T3A
- Prepare for your summative assessment project presentation.
- Solve the following worksheets in your Maths homework notebook:-
Homework 1 Homework 2
Have a happy weekend 🙂 !
In case you couldn’t finish off your persuasive letter writing in the classroom, complete it from home. Seek your parents’ feedback about it. Refer to the shared documents. If you got it checked by me in the classroom, work upon the given feedback by rewriting the letter. If you finished off the task in the classroom and submitted your notebook to me, then write another letter to convince your grade team leader to implement an engagement/game of your choice during grade night out.
Complete the following tasks:-
- Solve the following sheet in your Maths HW noteboook:- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oLgOiWtxFM1VzJxsh8ko22igLBse5iAL/view?usp=sharing
- Complete all of the 5 pending tasks that were due yesterday.
- Solve the mixed bag homework.
- Solve the following worksheet in your Maths homework notebook:-
2. Watch the following videos:-
3. Complete the Khan Academy tasks assigned for today.
Following are your homework tasks for today:-
- Complete the 5 assigned tasks (related to graphs) on Khan Academy which have been added today. Attempt only these assignments. The due time is till midnight!
- After completing the above-mentioned tasks, plot the following points on a single graph paper in your graph notebook. Do not forget to label the axes, points, and scale. Use scale and pencil to plot these points.
3. Add up more examples of different figures of speech to the padlet shared through Google classroom.
Attempt at least 5 quizzes on Readtheory.