Revision of the rhymes done till date.
Introduction of new Rhyme:
Nani mari aakh
Nani mari aakh, ae joyie kaik kaik, ae toh kevi ajab jevi waat che,
Naak maru nanu, ae suge phool majanu,ae toh kevi ajab jevi waat che,
Nana mara kaan, ae sambhale dei ne dhyan, ae toh kevi ajab jevi waat che,
Nanu maru mohdu ae bole saru saru, ae toh kevi ajab jevi waat che
Nana mara haat, ae tali pare saath, ae toh kevi ajab jevi waat che
Pag mara nana, ae chale chanamana, ae toh kevi ajab jevi waat che
Phonological Awareness :
- Activities related to Listening skills were conducted.
Drill:- Which is your favourite toy?
My favorite toy is ________
Story -” Elves and the Shoemaker”
Read aloud from Jr. KG monthly book list.
Art– Drawing wavy lines with oil pastels.
Cooking:- Bread Butter with chutney.
- Introduction of Number ‘4’ using different manipulatives
- Oral counting from 1-20.
- Revision of subitizing using manipulatives.
- Association of numbers till ‘4’
- Complete the pattern
- Revision of sorting
TDT: Who we are
Central Idea: We use our senses to discover and understand the world.
- Reinforcement of all senses using different manipulatives.
- Introduction of the letter sound ‘s’ through a Jolly Phonics story.
- Formation and action of the letter ‘s’
- The Jolly Phonics letter ‘s’ song :-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybiJTZNLvTI
- www.starfall.com for the revision of letter ‘s’.
- Tracing of letter ‘s’ using sand and flour tray
Homework: Math worksheet (Kindly use crayons only)
- Note the fruit days of the following sections-
Monday – Jr. KG White,Orange, Yellow,Blue
Tuesday- Jr.KG Green,Violet, Indigo,Red
Happy Weekend !!
Jr KG Team.