Circle Time :
- Revision of the rhymes done till now.
- Introduction of the rhymes.
ITSY BITSY MONKEY
Sung to the tune : “Itsy Bitsy Spider”
The itsy bitsy monkey climbed down the coconut tree
Down came a coconut and hit him on his knee – OWW
Out came a lion shaking his mighty mane –
The itsy bitsy monkey climbed up the tree again.
I am Giraffe, I am a Giraffe with a neck so long,
I eat leaves. Ding dong, dong, dong ding dong.
When I stand I am so tall,
If I look down, you look so small,
I have tiny horns, which are my crown,
I also wear a coat, which has patches of brown.
Read aloud of the following books:
- My River by Shari Halpern
- I Have To Go! By Robert Munsch
Artwork: Slate n Chalk
Central idea: Animals and people interact in different ways in different contexts.
- Revision of Types of animals.
- Summative Assessment.
Central idea: We play to explore and have fun.
Play unit is integrated with PE, Handwork and Artwork.
- Handwork :Washing napkins
- Show n tell : Wild animals
- Intro to shape : Circle
- Intro to pre math concept : Wet-Dry
- Story : The lion and the mouse.
Have a Fantastic weekend.!