Following rhymes were introduced:
1)Morning has come, night is away,
Rise with the sun and welcome the day
Subah hui, Raat dhali,
Uth jao sab, Din ka swagat kare.
2) Good morning dear Earth,
Good morning dear Sun.
Good morning to the stones,
And flowers every one.
Good morning dear animals,
And the birds in the tree.
Good morning to you,
And good morning to me…
3) Each like a petal of one great flower,
that closes at night and unfolds with the light.
Down is the earth,
Up is the sky,
Here are my friends and here am I.
4) Softly softly very softly,
It’s drizzling all around.
Loudly Loudly, very Loudly,
It’s pouring all around.
5 ) Aav re Varsad,
Uni Uni rotli, ne karela nu shak.
Khavu hoy to kha,
Nai to mama na gher ja…
6) Dekho Dekho baarish aayi,
Saath andhera kaisa layi.
Baadal bola dhar dhar dhar,
Mendhak bola tar tar tar.
Pani barsa cham cham cham,
Chhata lekar nikle hum.
Pair fisal gaya gir gaye hum,
Niche chhata upar hum.
Phonological Awareness :
- Activities related to Listening skills were conducted.
- Closing circle: “The sky is falling” story was done.
Read aloud from Jr. KG monthly book list.
Cooking– Peeling & chopping of cheese cube.
Handwork– Wood scraping
Art– Drawing vertical lines with oil pastels
- Sorting was introduced.
- Oral counting & subitizing was done (1-10).
- Learning centers were conducted.
- Tuning in for the new unit “Senses” was done through Pop corn activity.
- Students were taken for a nature walk, within the school.
Kindly send raincoat in the bag.
Also send 1 extra pair of uniform with your child to the school.
Have a fantastic weekend !
Jr. KG Team.