[Unit Of Inquiry]
- Go through the shared article on “Malala” and segregate the information in the article as per the lines of inquiry as explained in the class today. Make connections with the lines of inquiry and key concepts of our unit – Conflict, and do the needful.
Write the answer of the below given question in your language notebook:
1) What is the significance of the phrase, “The Warden owns the shade”?
2) Why does the narrator suggest that if someone is bitten by a yellow-spotted lizard they might as well lie in
3) What choices did the judge give Stanley?
4) Why did Stanley have a box of stationery?
Use correct sentence structure for answering the above question,as discussed in the class.
- Single subject – Hindi and Gujarati homework posted already on the blog by respective teachers. Complete the same.
Happy Independence day to all.
Explore the Mind Mapping tool -“COGGLE” as a part of ICT and try to insert the data of mind map created during the learning engagement of identifying the different types of conflicts. Once done, it needs to be shared with the HRT. You need to take reference from your Lang. +UOI C.W Notebook.
Tutorial Link for Coggle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzniw6I9c9w
Solve the Mixed bag sheet in the Mixed bag notebook.
Draw the camp green lake as described in the first three chapters on the given A4 paper
Happy Learning !!
[H.W to be done]
Complete the Math homework posted on blog.
A) Click on the link mentioned below to practice typing and improve your typing speed. Take screenshot of the results and upload it in the folder shared with you through Google Drive.
Link : https://www.typingtest.com/test.html?minutes=1&textfile=aesop.txt
B) Watch the tutorial link given below and practice taking screenshot of the typing test you took.
Link : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/awesome-screenshot-screen/nlipoenfbbikpbjkfpfillcgkoblgpmj?hl=en
Complete the given worksheet (look for the answers from the net)
Dictation will be conducted tomorrow i.e., 6th July.
Note for parents – Parent teacher interaction forms are given to students. They need to be filled completely and sent with the students. The last date of submission is 9th July.
Dear parents, You are cordially invited to ‘Samavesh’, the annual performance of Grade 2. Kindly reach the venue on time. The dates are 15th and 16th March.
The performance will start on time. We also request you to carpool.
Task 1-Click on the link given below and watch the story.
Task 2-Change the end of the story and write the same in your Language notebook.
Grade 2 Team 🙂