Complete recording, organizing and interpreting data in your response spreadsheet created in the class. Also, share the spreadsheet with me. (Transfer the ownership of your Google survey form and response spreadsheet to me)
Self – compassion is simply giving the kindness to ourselves that we would give to others – Christopher Germer
Be Kind to yourself
Complete the classwork of creating a questionnaire in the doc.
Assigned on Google Classroom, kindly complete the same.
List at least 10 strong verbs related to each of the topics given below (To be done in Language Notebook)
- Clean your room
- Making a sandwich
Example: Bake a cake – pour, stir, role, flatten, gobble, remove, watch, bake, grease
- Open the following link and solve it in your mixed bag notebook:
Mixed bag 10.2
- Kindly go through this site: http://health.nih.gov/ and list down reasons for whether it is an authentic site or not in your UOI notebooks.
- Kindly get counters and dice for language activity which is scheduled tomorrow.
- Come prepared with your dialogues well for the assembly performance as we will have a rehearsal tomorrow.
Three videos on Math have been shared with you. Watch it in order to solve doubts, if any.
Open the following link and practice the Skimming and Scanning Strategies (Keep in mind the points mentioned in the class)
An assignment has been posted on Google Classroom. Kindly open the same and answer the question. (Those who have not joined the class yet are expected to do so and then complete the assignment.)
Open the following link and solve it in your Mixed Bag notebook:
- FA books have been sent. Parents are expected to sign and acknowledge the same. Students are required to do the corrections if required.
- Kindly get one Dice and 2 Counters for the UOI learning engagement which is scheduled on Monday.
- For newspaper sharing, following students need to get the article: Aditya, Vikrant, and Khwaish
Star of the Week: Khwaish Jain
Leader of the Week: Vikrant Panwala and Aditya Kejriwal
- Complete the UOI Sheets given to you and attach it in your UOI notebook.
- Complete the poster that you started creating in class and share it with me.
- Open the following link and complete it in your Mixed Bag Notebook
Mixed bag – Cycle 9
- Also, redo mixed bag homework of cycle 8 and 8.1 (if any)
Note: Book Review for the month of August will be conducted on Tuesday. Start preparing for the same.
Star of the Week – Ananya Karwa and Dheer Gandhi
Leader of the Week – Jash Shah