- Kindly go through the worksheet in the given link and do it in your language notebook.
- Come prepared for the class mission statement presentation.
Kindly go through the worksheet in the given link and do it in your language notebook.
Students participated in few activities that were conducted in class and later on discussed Thinking skills and Communication skills.
Students also understood various Attitudes and co-created the same.
Open the following link and solve it in your Language Notebook
Note: Complete your narrative pieces that were missing in your Summer Homework. (Ignore, if already done.)
Open the following link and solve it in your Mixed Bag Notebook
– Math Summer homework discussion was taken up in the class and their doubts were clarified.
- Open the link and solve the following sums in your Math NB.
- Make corrections of Math Summer Homework in Settling Task book.
Complete your personal bulletin board.
Carry table mat / napkin from tomorrow onward for HMB and SMB
- Represent your section name through a poem/illustration/doodle/comic strip or any other creative way.
- Brainstorm idea for our class presentation. (Ignore, if done)
Note: Bring passport size photograph and 1 regular photo of yourself that means a lot to you. (Ignore, if already submitted)
Enjoy your weekend!!!
- Get 4 skipping ropes and 8 big napkins for blindfold for an activity tomorrow as discussed in class.
- Get 2 passport-sized photos and 1 photo of yourself that means a lot to you.
- Find out the meaning of your section’s name.
Reminder: – Those who have not submitted the summer HW and summer reading booklet are requested to bring it tomorrow without fail.
Kindly refer to the table below indicating the slots booked by you for PTC i.e. on 25th April. Your participation and support are crucial in order to help us lead your child to the path of success. Thus, please ensure your presence for the PTC. You are requested to go through the detailed reports shared earlier and come to the PTC. Kindly go through the portfolio in which summative assessment tasks are shared with you.
Note: Consider the following as the final slots. Each slot will be for 20 minutes (15 minutes discussion and 5 minutes transition time). You are requested to adhere to the time allotted to you. Kindly bring the old I-card as well as the bearer card. You will be given new I-cards and Parent pass for the upcoming session.
|Slots||Start Time||End Time||Names|