- Students practiced division sums (2 digit/2 digit).
- The 20th chapter – ‘The Land of Magic Medicines’ of the reader ‘The Magic Faraway Tree’ was read followed by an oral discussion.
UOI: HOW WE ORGANIZE OURSELVES
- Students discussed the related concept ‘Purpose’ in various context. They made personal connections on thinking what is the purpose of whatever they are doing in their life. Later, they also discussed about the purpose of an organisation – Fountainhead school. They could come up with variety of purposes like roles and responsibilities, freedom, to earn money, educating people, to become a better human being etc.
- Solve the worksheet given.
UOI: SHARING THE PLANET
- Students worked on their summative assessment task.
- Division sums were practiced.
a) Joe had a good idea of taking some of the lovely goodies back with them and everyone agreed. What goodies did they think of bringing with them and for whom?
b) Why were Angry Pixie, Dame Washalot, and Whatzisname yelling and climbed up the tree to give a scolding?
c) Who got the terrible scolding and why? How did he save himself from the scolding?
- Math: Solve the following sums and find the remainder if any:
a) 59 ÷ 3
b) 86 ÷ 7
c) 21 ÷ 2
d) 47 ÷ 6
e) 69 ÷ 2
f) 95 ÷ 5