- Math and language pre-assessment was conducted.
- Complete the language and math worksheets.
- Learn tables .
1. I want ________apple from that basket.
2. ______church on the corner is progressive.
3. I borrowed _____pencil from your pile of pencils and pens.
4. John likes to play ___ volleyball.
5. I bought ___umbrella to go out in the rain.
6. Please give me ____ cake that is on the counter.
Fill in the blank with the appropriate collective nouns.
Note: Students need to learn tables 1 to 9 .
Solve the following sums :
25 x 3
87 x 8
36 x 7
45 x 9
7001 – 1234
2315 – 1437
Note: Learners need to learn the table till 9 .
Solve the following sums:
d)43 X 5
Students need to prepare personal mission statement (Present tense).
The statement will contain how and what they promise to follow in grade 3.
Students need to prepare personal bulletin.
Things that they can mention in their bulletin : photographs of family members , likes-dislikes, what they want their teacher to know more about themselves.
The first day of class is an opportunity to present the vision of the class to prospective students.
It was a busy for the teachers as well as for the learners. They enjoyed playing various games that helped them to know their peers and their teacher. It was a lovely day full of teacher-student interactions and bonding.
Students practised word problems.
Check the common blog for Hindi/Gujarati homework.