Kindly refer to the table below for the final PTC slot on 3rd Nov. You are requested to go through the detailed reports and assessment sheets shared with you earlier. Please ensure to be on time with the points to be discussed after going through the detailed reports sent by us. Also, discuss and make the new goals with your child for Term 2 prior to the meeting. Students have to accompany their parents for this meeting. HRT’S feedback sheet has to be given to the teacher during your meeting.
In case of any query or doubt in the report, kindly carry the term end assessment paper along.
Note: Students are given the teacher feedback form today. Request you to please fill up the same and ensure to bring it tomorrow with you. Your feedback will help the teacher to serve better.
- Complete Week 8 Day 5 in your Language EE notebook.
- Prepare for the celebration of Reader.
Goals: Review your pieces of evidence and plan the goals with your parents for the term 2.
Language – Learners prepared for the celebration of the reader.
Homework – Read chapter 11 “The Bon- Bon Job” from the reader and create a storyboard for the same on the given A4 size paper.
For Fortitude: Students have –
- Music in the 1st slot – Ensure to bring the recorder.
- Library in the 7th slot – Ensure to bring the books and I-card.
For Tenacity / Responsibility / Mettle: Ensure to bring the recorder for the music slot.
We thank you for your presence in the science fair. Students were highly enthusiastic about showcasing their learning and your presence added to their joy.
At Fountainhead School, we believe in growing through feedback. Request you to provide feedback about the Science Fair in this form – Science Fair Feedback Form
Language – Learners were introduced to Celebration of Reader task. Later, they chose the format they would like to use to showcase their learning about Reader.
1. Brainstorm about your task of celebration of Reader.
2. Practice the peotry chosen by you for literary event.
3. Complete the book you have chosen for book review and prepare for the book review. (You will be presenting during the Day 2 Assembly slot)
For students – On Day 3 in the 1st slot (Tuesday), you have music class, so remember to bring the recorder.
For parents – Feedback form will be sent to you soon about the science fair. Request you to give your valuable feedback.
Math / Language: Learners attempted Term End Assessments.
Language – Dictation words dated 12th October.
Math – Attempt this game – https://www.education.com/game/alfalfas-out-of-the-box-perimeter-and-area/
Note – Prepare for the book review and literary event.
UOI – Learners created their model, analyzed their experiments and further created the posters for the science fair.
UOI – Learners need to practice the presentation for their science fair.
Please ask students to carry their recorders on Monday Day 3 as they will have their music class the same day.
UOI – Learners formed the hypothesis for their experiment and worked towards writing the steps of the experiment.
UOI – Research for your experiment. Refer back to the lines of inquiry and central idea. While researching, you may question yourself – Which energies will I use/convert? What resources will I need to convert the energies? What other materials/variables can I use?
Task 1 – Complete the answers for the worksheet started in the class.
Task 2 – Solve the below in your Math HW notebook
- Write the number in International and Indian number system (Ensure to place appropriate periods) – 897236051
- 4kg 900g is equal to _______ g.
- Add 144 m 24 cm to 11 m 99 cm
- Subtract 235 l 415 ml from 350 l 120 ml
- Shaavi travelled 450 km 123m by car and 1340 km by air. What is the total distance travelled by Shaavi in all?
- If a square piece of plastic has perimeter 28 meters, find its area.
- A rectangular vegetable patch is 19m long and 12m wide. What is the area covered by it?
- A square sandpit has perimeter 12cm and a square play zone has perimeter 20cm. What is the total area covered by both?
Language – Revise and rewrite the answers for Mixbag dated 13-10-2018