Take a note of the following guidelines for the PTC that is scheduled for, 25th April 2018 (tomorrow):
1- Student must accompany the parent.
2- Kindly bring the old I-card as well as the bearer card. You will be given new I-cards and Parent pass for the upcoming session.
3- Go through the portfolio that has been sent with your child and feel free to discuss any query with me during the meeting. Make sure that the portfolio is brought along for the PTC, in case of any issue that needs to be discussed.
3- Review and discuss your child’s goals and come prepared for evaluating the goals. Bring the goal sheet with you, for the PTC. (You will be able to locate the goal sheet in the portfolio)
4- Refer to the following table for the details of the appointment slots booked by you. Each slot is of 15 minutes with a 5 minute transition time.
5- For those of you who missed out on booking the slots, the slots are booked as per availability. Kindly take a note of it.
We have completed the PYP exhibition with great zest and have made a lot of memories throughout the process. Many of us are awaiting glimpses of the PYP exhibition journey.
Well, the wait is over; here’s the link to the PYP Exhibition video(a pictorial depiction of the students’ journey through the unit.)
1)Complete the following modules from Khan Academy:
Angle types, measuring angles, constructing angles, Parallel and perpendicular quiz, classifying triangles.
Here’s the link to the modules:
2) Complete the mixed bag homework from the following link:
Note for parents:
Evidences of Term 2 have been sent along with the children.Please do refer to it and in case of queries, do get back to me on the day of PTC i.e 25th April.
Online reports will be sent tomorrow.
Mixed Bag to be done in the mixed bag notebook.
Note: Get your ID cards to school tomorrow without fail, as you have to issue books for the Summer reading program.
- Complete the mixed bag HW posted by Krishna ma’am, in your mixed bag notebook. It needs to be submitted on Monday.
- Complete your display work and work on oral presentation script during the weekend. We will be having a mock presentation on Tuesday and hence you need to practice accordingly.
- Work on your action component, if pending.
Have a great weekend!!! 🙂
There is an event happening at Surat, ‘Dharohar – Future of our past’ which is related to the PYP exhibition unit. It is a dialogue about our heritage, its relevance, its conversation, and promotion.
We recommend you to take your child for the same. It will surely help them make a connection with the main idea of the unit. The details of the event are given in the image below.
Complete the Math mixed bag homework from the following link:
It has to be submitted on 29th March, Thursday.
- Work on updating the spreadsheet, with the information collected through primary and secondary research.
2. Complete the Language mixed bag homework posted by Himani ma’am, in your Mixed bag notebook.
3. Also, make sure the Math mixed bag homework posted yesterday is completed.(Ignore if done)
Enjoy the weekend!