Unit Of Inquiry:
- Students were given exposure of maps.
- Dictation was given.
- Students enhanced their listening, reading and speaking skills by enacting the story ‘The Snowman’ followed by few activities related to the same.
- Read aloud was conducted.
- Reading from the book Captain Coconut and the case of missing bananas was done.
- Subtraction formative assessment involving 2 digits sums and word problem was conducted.
- Students constructed meaning for 2 digits with regrouping through hands on.
- Link for subtraction regrouping:
Task 1. Complete Week 17 – Day 5 from LWE book (pg no.86)
a) Punctuate the sentence.
b) Fill in the table with the underlined words from the given sentence in Language With Ease.
Task 2. Oral work Week 17 Day 5 (pg no.87)
Task 3.Complete Weekend home task ( pg no. 87)
Task 4. Read chapter 7 – ‘One of Aesop’s Fables’ and 8 – ‘The Clever Fox ‘ from Reading Booklet.
Task 5. Use three words to frame a meaningful sentence . One is done for you. Frame two sentences.
Example : I like to go to the seashore.
Dictation words for 9/3/2018
Solve the following in Math notebook:
Q.1 Draw the clock and show the time for Quarter to 12
Q.2 Mention the properties for 3D Shapes for Cylinder
Q.3 Skip count by 7 from no 77 to 133.
Q.4 Round off to the nearest tens.
a) 64 b) 38
Q.5 Write the place value and face value of the underlined digit 978.
Q.6 Solve 456 – 330.
Q.7 Solve the given word problem.
In a business fair Jay earned Rs. 360 and Meena earned Rs. 255. How much total amount did they earn altogether?
Q.8 Show inverse relationship for 5 +3 = 8
Q.9 Write predecessor of 987 ____.
Q.10 Tell whether 987 is odd or even? ___________
Grade 1 Team