The admission process for academic session 2018-19 starts from 18th December 2017.
- Admissions are open for the Grade SK (1st preference for staff and siblings) 1 – 9 & 11. Admission process will begin from 18th December 2017 as per seat availability.
Admission process for the academic session 2018-19 is as under:
- Collection & payment of Admission Packet.
- Submission of Documents & Submission of online admission form.
- Readiness test.
- Communication of the result and admission status/waitlist number.
- Deposit fees.
|Date||Process||What you need to do||
|18th December 2017 – 5th January 2018 onwards||Forms available||Parents need to come to Fountainhead School (FS), Kunkni to collect the admission packet||Parents interested in the waitlist will have to complete all the formalities.|
|19th December 2017 – 5th January 2018||Date for submission of documents and filling the online admission form||You need to bring all the necessary documents to school and fill the online admission form.||Incomplete documents will not be accepted.|
|6th January 2018||Student Readiness Test and “Education for Tomorrow” workshop||Parents need to come with their child for the readiness test and also attend the “Education for Tomorrow” workshop.||Readiness test will start at 9 a.m. sharp. Reporting time will be 8:30 a.m. Duration: 2 – 3 hrs. “Education for Tomorrow” workshop will start at 9 a.m. sharp.|
|19th January 2018||List of admitted / Waitlisted students (as per seat availability)||Check the list online (www.fountainheadschools.org)||Results will be announced online (www.fountainheadschools.org)|
|23rd January 2018||Last date for fees (Security Deposit and One time Admission fee)||Fill up the deposit slip given to you and deposit the fees directly at any HDFC Bank or you can pay online.||
Deposit slip is provided in the admission packet.
Link for online payment: (http://www.fountainheadschools.org/paymentPages/index.php)
|5th February 2018||Confirmation||Once the fees are deposited, confirmation ofadmission will be given through SMS/email|
Following table shows the criteria on which a child will be granted admission:
|For Primary and Senior Years|
|Performance in the Readiness test (Preference to Girl Child)|
|Student’s past academic performance|
|Child of staff working at Fountainhead School & Siblings Studying at Fountainhead School,Kunkni|
If you are looking for admission in a Grade where currently there is no seat availability, we have a wait list system. We recommend that you complete the admission procedure for your child which includes taking the admission packet, submitting the required documents, and student appearing for the admission test. We will process your application and assign you a wait list number.
Please note, if your child is unable to secure admission this year and you wish to reapply next year, you will have to go through the admission process again.
For more details, please refer to the school’s website (http://bit.ly/2A9nbzw)
Admission Team@Fountainhead School
The students who have participated in Visual art competition needs to come in school uniform tomorrow it’s 16/12/2017, Saturday.
A) Students have to read the passage ‘The Sea Storm’ given on Pg.no 70 of their Empowering English reference book and answer the questions.
B) You have to describe the following picture, using as many descriptive sensory words as you can in the Graphic Organiser given to you.
Find the average of:
a) 7, 8, 9, 0, 1
b) 3, 6, 9, 2
c) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 0
Write the factors of:
Write the multiples of :
Find the HCF of:
a) 15 and 30
b) 20 and 80
c) 48 and 60
Note: Please send board games, odomos, and most important a blanket to cover them up for the night.
Happy reading 🙂
Grade 4 Night Out is on 16-12-2017 , ( Tomorrow) Please keep the following points in mind.
1- Students are expected to carry their Board Games as we have scheduled some time for Indoor Games.
2- The students who have enrolled themselves for tents are expected to carry Sleeping Bags.
- Winters – It will be very cold, especially in the school area (where temperatures are 2-4 degrees lesser than the city) and so sleeping outdoors (in assembly/skating rink) for children is difficult. (Nursery to G 4, students will sleep in assembly area (rendezvous), beyond grade 4 students will sleep in skating rink. If the temperature drops below 12 degree, even older students will sleep indoors)
- Mosquitoes – We take all possible steps to reduce the number of mosquitoes. However due to our location in the midst of lush green farms with stagnated water (as the crops are paddy & sugarcane) on all sides, we cannot eliminate the mosquito menace completely.
- Insects – At night in most months of the year there are lots of insects that are attracted towards artificial lighting. Our toilets are open at the top to allow for light and ventilation. Toilet lights have to remain switched ON from evening till night (so that students and adults can find it easily). This means that insects will get attracted to the lights inside the toilet and many of them will fall dead on the floor as well.
As mentioned, night out is as much about being close to nature therefore it is necessary that children sleep outdoors. Parents need to ensure that children are properly equipped with clothes and covers to handle the cold (and it is much more colder for the child compared to his/her regular bed). You must make sure the children are really well dressed and carry a good repellent cream as we want them to have a memorable experience sleeping in the outdoors!
Grade- 4 Team
Dictation words for this week :
Learn Fry words- tenth hundred list 1 along with the following words.
Happy reading 🙂
The first book review session of term 2 is scheduled on 19th December, 2017 (Tuesday).
Kindly fill up the form if you are interested to volunteer for the book review session.
Link: Term 2 Book Review
In case of any query, please email to:
PYP Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
आपको यह बताते हुए हमें बेहद ख़ुशी महसूस हो रही हैं कि कक्षा ४ में हिंदी भाषा प्रतियोगिता का आयोजन किया गया था जिसके अंतर्गत बच्चों ने “Night of notable” (प्रसिद्ध भारतीय व्यक्ति) इस प्रतियोगिता में उत्साह पूर्वक सहभाग लिया |सभी विजेताओं को अभिनंदन |
इस प्रतियोगिता के विजेताओं के नाम और तस्वीरों की झलक –
विजेता का नाम
|स्थान||House||विजेता का नाम||स्थान||House|
|Ashivaka Agarawal||द्वितीय||Unity||Mudit Sureka||तृतीय||
|Amaan Alika||तृतीय||Unity||Vraj Shah||तृतीय||
Valour – Yatan Shah, Ashvi Dalmia
Resilience – Rivaa Huria
Responsibility – Prisha Mehta
Freedom – Shrikitt Jajoo
Fortitude – Nitin Agarwal
Star of the day: Jiah Ranka
Happy reading 🙂