We are thankful to parents who could share their old laptops, computers and Chromebooks. Grade 5 students are excited to move towards next step i.e getting these systems refurbished so that the system can be donated to Government schools.
In case you have missed, here is another chance for you to send your old systems to the Grade 5 wing by Monday 24th September.
We are hoping for a quick response, so that all the systems can be put for refurbishing together.
Thanking you once again.
Grade 5 Reciprocity
TDT – ‘How we excpress our selves’ માં Cuture યુનિટને અંતર્ગત વિદ્યાર્થીઓને ગુજરાતી વર્ગમાં ગુજરાતની ‘બાંધણી’ બનાવવાની સમજ આપવામાં આવી.
નીચે આપેલી Linkના માધ્યમ દ્વારા બાળકોને સાથે રાખીને “બાંધણી” બનાવીને બાંધણીના નમૂનાને બાળક સાથે મોકલવા વિંનતી.
TDT – ‘How we excpress our selves’ मे Cuture यूनिट के अंतर्गत विद्यार्थीओ को गुजरातीवर्ग में गुजराती ‘બાંધણી’ बनाना सिखाया गया |
नीचे दी गई Link के माध्यम द्वारा बच्चो को साथ रखकर “બાંધણી” बनाकर उसका sample अपने बच्चे के साथ भेजें |
कक्षा कार्य :
– ‘इ’ वर्ण का चार्ट करवाया गया |
– ‘ओली और पोली’ कहानी का Video दिखाया गया |
– अभ्यास पुस्तक के पेज नंबर 18 से ‘इ’ वर्ण का Tracing और Matching करवाया गया |
– नीचे दिए गए शब्दों और वाक्यों को नोटबुक में एक बार लिखवाएँ, अगली कक्षा में इन शब्दों और वाक्यों का श्रुतलेखन लिया जायेगा |
1) तोता, 2) दीवाली, 3) घड़ी, 4) इमली, 5) किनारा, 6) उड़ना, 7) भैया, 8 ) तकिया,
१) कौआ पेड़ पर है |
२) चुहिया बिल में है |
३) आसमान में काले बादल है |
४) सीता सुर में गीत गाती है |
-सभी अभिभावकों से निवेदन है कि बच्चों के साथ कोई भी एक हिंदी की कहानी ज़रूर पढ़े |
-बच्चों को नोटबुक में HW, Date और अक्षरों को छोटा लिखने के लिए प्रेरित करें |
-हिंदी की पुस्तकें गुरुवार को कक्षा में जमा करवाएँ |
Highlights Of The Week
Unit Of Inquiry
Transdisciplinary theme: How we express ourselves
Central Idea: People may use different art forms to express their culture.
- The students selected the culture as per the sections. Further, students explored the artforms of respective culture and understood how artforms are used for expressing their culture.
- Students got deeper knowledge about the respective culture through panel discussion / guest speaker session / article reading/ watching videos / interviewing people.
- The students framed simile sentences and played an online simile game.
- Poem ‘Taste’ and ‘Sight’ from the Empowering English was done.
- Dictation was conducted.
- Formative assessment of ‘Simile’ was taken.
- Interpretation of the pictograph was done.
- Revision of the concept of round off to the nearest tens and hundreds was done.
- Students solved subtraction word problems and regrouping subtraction was introduced through place value kit.
Language homework :
- Complete the given worksheet.
Grade 2 Team
You can be Reason for their smile !!
If you sell your old Computers you may become richer by few grands ,
But if you donate, you will be richer by hundreds of heart !!
It might be shocking for us to know that only 10% Indians own their Personal Computer.This leaves lakhs of schools in India without any access to a PC. In order to bridge this gap, students of Grade 5 Reciprocity have taken an initiative to donate computers or laptops to such schools/organisations which can benefit and help the students to learn about / through computers. This is also a part of their action for the current unit on Digital Media.
We are seeking support from the entire Fountainhead Community by asking you to participate in this campaign by donating any old computer/laptop/Chromebook, whether in working or non working condition. Once collected, these systems will be sent to ‘Reboot – hardware refurbishers’ for getting it refurbished, free of cost. The students will collect the refurbished devices and then donate them to government schools/NGOs after educating the students there about the benefits of digital media in education.
The systems can be sent through your ward to school and deposited in the Grade 5 wing. Kindly hand over the devices to:
a) Ms. Anjali Arora (Resource Teacher)
b) Ms. Nikita — (Resource teacher)
c) Ms Dipti Singhal (G5 Team Leader)
Looking forward for your support and contribution to this noble cause.
Students of Grade 5 Reciprocity
Language and Math:
Complete the given worksheets.
Dictation words for the next week are:
Grade 2 Team
We are organizing the first literary event of the year 2018-19- Poem Recitation. The objective of a literary event is to expand students’ experience and exposure to poetry. It embellishes and develops their linguistic skills. It aims at providing a platform to the students where they can unleash their creativity.
Please note the following points for the event:
The parameters for selection and judgement will be on the basis of the criteria given below:
- Voice modulation
- Clarity of speech
The event will be held on Monday (Day 2), 1st October 2018.
Three best performances will be selected from each section and there won’t be any further rounds of selection.
NOTE: Parents need to select a grade level poem and prepare their child at home accordingly. Please send a hard copy of the poem with your child for the competition.
Grade 2 Team
ગૃહકાર્ય ( गृहकार्य ) :
નીચે આપેલી link પરથી ‘વારના નામ અને રંગોના નામ’ સાંભળો અને મોઢે કરો.
नीचे दी गई link से ‘વારના નામ અને રંગોના નામ’ सुनें और याद करें |
વાર (वार) :
રંગ (रंग) :
નીચે આપેલી link પરથી વાર્તા – ‘ટકેટ’ સાંભળો અને વાર્તાનો સારાંશ (summary) તમારા માતા – પિતા સમક્ષ બોલવાનું રહેશે.