– आवश्यक अनुबंध दोहराए गए |
– कहानी वाचन करवाया गया |
– वर्णो का अनुकरण वाचन करवाया गया |
- नीचे दी गई कविता बच्चों को याद करवाएँ –
एक ,दो, तीन,चार,
आज बुध है कल गुरुवार|
पाँच ,छ:,सात ,आठ,
याद करेंगे सारा पाठ|
इसके आगे नौ और दस,
हो गई गिनती पूरी बस |
During this session, introduction and essential agreements were taken up in the class.
In later session, learners enjoyed doing ‘Artistic creation’ activity.
Learners enjoyed making origami paper aeroplane. They were actively engaged during this activity. Initially, they were little confused about paper folding but later they understood the entire procedure. They were able to make the aeroplane and they enjoyed decorating it.Through this activity they tried to enhance their fine motor skill as well as listening skill. At last, the little learners were happy playing with the aeroplane.
Grade-1 Leap and Resource Teacher.
Highlights of the week
Revision of before, after, between numbers and Â ascending/descending order was taken up.
Revision of word families (rhyming words) and sight words was conducted.
Solve the Math mixed bag worksheet.
Students need to choose the appropriate answer and write the following sentences in their Language notebook.
- I like to take a short _________ after school.(nap, sleep)
- Tell me something about ___________. (she, yourself)
- There are many ___________ in the box.(chocolates, water)
Grade 1 Team 🙂
Read and write the below given sight words in your Language notebook:
Grade 1 Team
- à¤¸à¤à¥€ à¤µà¤¿à¤¦à¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤°à¥à¤¥à¤¿à¤¯à¥‹à¤‚ à¤¸à¥‡ à¤–à¥‡à¤² à¤•à¥‡ à¤¦à¥à¤µà¤¾à¤°à¤¾ à¤ªà¤°à¤¿à¤šà¤¯ à¤²à¤¿à¤¯à¤¾ à¤—à¤¯à¤¾ | (Ice Breaking )
- à¤†à¤µà¤¶à¥à¤¯à¤• à¤…à¤¨à¥à¤¬à¤‚à¤§ (Essential Agreement ) à¤•à¥‡ à¤¦à¥à¤µà¤¾à¤°à¤¾ à¤¬à¤šà¥à¤šà¥‹à¤‚ à¤”à¤° à¤¶à¤¿à¤•à¥à¤·à¤¿à¤•à¤¾ à¤•à¥€ à¤…à¤ªà¥‡à¤•à¥à¤·à¤¾à¤“à¤‚ à¤•à¤¾ à¤¸à¥à¤ªà¤·à¥à¤Ÿà¥€à¤•à¤°à¤£(Clarifying Expectation ) à¤•à¤¿à¤¯à¤¾ à¤—à¤¯à¤¾ |
- Learner Profile à¤”à¤° Attitude à¤ªà¤° à¤šà¤°à¥à¤šà¤¾ à¤•à¥€ à¤”à¤° à¤‡à¤¨à¤•à¥‡ à¤¹à¤¿à¤‚à¤¦à¥€ à¤®à¥‡à¤‚ à¤¨à¤¾à¤® à¤¬à¤¤à¤¾à¤ à¤—à¤ |
- à¤¨à¥€à¤šà¥‡ à¤¦à¥€ à¤—à¤ˆ Link Â à¤¸à¥‡ à¤¬à¤šà¥à¤šà¥‹à¤‚ à¤•à¥‹ à¤•à¤¹à¤¾à¤¨à¥€ à¤¦à¤¿à¤–à¤¾à¤à¤ à¤”à¤° à¤‡à¤¸à¤¸à¥‡ à¤¸à¤®à¥à¤¬à¤‚à¤§à¤¿à¤¤ à¤ªà¥à¤°à¤¶à¥à¤¨ à¤ªà¥‚à¤›à¥‡à¤‚ ,à¤•à¤•à¥à¤·à¤¾ à¤®à¥‡à¤‚ à¤‡à¤¸ à¤ªà¤° à¤šà¤°à¥à¤šà¤¾ à¤•à¥€ à¤œà¤¾à¤à¤—à¥€ |
Students need to write numbers from 51 to 99 in their Math notebook.
Note: This is to bring to your notice that only on Wednesday students will be allowed to bring coupon if they want to buy snacks from pantry. Apart from this, in case of emergency, parents need to DD the respective HRTs mentioning the reason for allowing child to use coupon. And please send three passport size photos of your child by tomorrow if not submitted yet.
1st Parent Teachers Meeting (PTM) for Early Years Â (Nu, JK , SK) & Primary Years (G 1-6) is scheduled on Saturday, 17 June 2017. Please go through the details given below.
|Slot 1: Â G 2, 3 & 6||7:30 am to 9:30 am|
|Slot 2: Early Year (Nu, Jr. Kg, Sr. Kg), G 1, 4 Â & 5||10:00 am to 12:00 noon|
Please note that it is mandatory for all parents Â to come to school by the school bus. Kindly refer to the bus schedule attached. Â
Only the parents using school bus transport (as we have a parking constraint) will be allowed to attend the PTM. Please note that parents will not be allowed to board the buses after the railway crossing near the school and therefore will not be allowed to enter the school premises for the PTM. However, parents who wish to come on two-wheelers or cycles will be allowed as parking will not be a constraint.
- Buses will reach school at 7:15 am and leave at 10:00 am SHARP for the first batch and for the 2nd PTM slot, buses will reach school by 9:45 am and leave at 12:30 pm Â SHARP after the PTM ends.
- Please note that the pantry coupons will be sold in school during PTM. A set of coupons costing Rs. 200 will be available, parent can buy as many sets as they wish to, through cash. Pantry coupons can also be purchased through PAYTM. http://www.fountainheadschools.org/paymentPages/index.php
- Refer to the bus schedule (given below) for your respective stop and timing. Please do not park your vehicles right at, or near the bus stops as this creates safety and traffic constraints for the general public.
- While we expect the buses to have sufficient capacity to carry the parents, based on the average attendance at PTMs, it might be possible that some buses may be slightly more crowded than ideal. Please cooperate with us on the same and follow all bus safety rules as directed by the staff.
Please do not call the Front Desk requesting for entry to the school by giving reasons such as missing the bus, emergency situation etc. We request you to treat all the school staff (didis, bus drivers, conductors and attendants) including the school gate security staff with courtesy at all times. Please note that inappropriate tone, language or behavior will not be tolerated.
For those people who need to travel in an emergency, such as doctors, we will have a vehicle on standby to drop you so that you can get back immediately. We hope you will understand our constraints and extend your cooperation.
The parents coming through their own transportation (only in case of emergency or medical ground) can mail their requests latest by 15th June, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org . Request will be approved based on the merit of the case. An email will be sent by us stating whether the request has been accepted or not.
Please note that pantry will be open for parents and only a few selected items will be available (todayâ€™s special, veg sandwich, amul cool, lemonade, tea/coffee and buttermilk). Parents can buy these items by Â cash /coupons. Also, please carry a bottle of water with you for the PTM.
Asst GM- Administration
LearnersÂ need to frame a sentenceÂ using the words given below :
Grade 1 Team