Revision of the rhymes done till date.
Introduction of Rhymes:-
Ek chhota beej, Jameen ke under tha
Aankh band kar ke, wo soya rahta tha.
Tupur Tupur baarish, beej pe girti thi
Sarakta sarakta sarakta, wo sarakta chala gaya
Ek samay aaya, suraj ne prakash dala
Prakash ki kirnein boli, bahut so chukka
Beej nein li angrai, fir wo ooth gaya.
Idhar-udhar dekh kar wo nachne laga.
Aaj wo paudha, Vriksh mein badal gaya.
Aas-paas gaon mein wo chhaon dene laga
Haan haan chhaon dene laga
Phonological Awareness :
- Activities related to Listening skills were conducted.
- Language development.
- Drill: Where do you see materials?
- Story: Monkey and the crocodile
- Read aloud from Jr. KG monthly book list.
- Paper cutting with blunt scissors
- Wet on wet painting.
- Lemonade making
- Introduction of Number ‘0’ using different manipulatives.
- Revision of subitizing using manipulatives.
- Oral counting from 1-20.
- Revision of patterns, after numbers, greater/less than and equal by using different manipulatives
- Association of numbers till 9
- Summative Assessment of Sorting (Size, Color, Shape)
- TDT: How the world works
- Central Idea: We find different materials in the surrounding and they behave differently.
- Introduction of the concept Soluble and Insoluble,
- Formative Assessment of Soluble/Insoluble, read aloud and discussion of ‘What if rain boots were made of paper?’
- Revision of previous sounds ‘s’ ‘a’, ‘t’ ,‘i’, ‘p’ and ‘n’
- Introduction of the letter sound ‘c’ and ‘k’ through a Jolly Phonics story.
- Formation and action of the letter ‘c’ and ‘k’
- The Jolly Phonics letter ‘c’ and ‘k’ song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZNxhoxSAFA
- www.starfall.com for the revision of letter ‘c’ and ‘k’.
- Tracing of letter ‘n’ using sand and flour tray.
Math: Math booklet page number 20 and 21.
Language : Language booklet page no 11 & 12
Note :- The fruit day of the following sections:
- Monday – Jr. KG White, Orange, Yellow, Blue
- Tuesday- Jr.KG Green, Violet, Indigo, Red
- Kindly return the Reading magic books on every Friday or Monday.
- If your child is reflecting at home kindly acknowledge the HRT through daily diary.
- Kindly return Math and Language booklets on Monday.
Happy Weekend !!
Jr. KG Team