ગુલાલ પાઠ્યપુસ્તકમાં નીચે જણાવ્યા પ્રમાણે દિવાળી ગૃહકાર્ય કરવું.
- પેજ નંબર – 36 અને 37 પર આપેલ ‘ઉ’ અને ‘ઊ’ માત્રાના શબ્દો અને વાક્યોનું વાંચન કરવું.
पेज नंबर ३६ (36), ३७ (37) पर दिए गए ‘ઉ’ और ‘ઊ’ मात्रा के शब्दों और वाक्यों का वाचन करें |
2.પેજ નંબર – 38 પર આપેલા ‘રુ’ વાળા શબ્દોનું વાંચન કરો અને અનુલેખન કરો.
पेज नंबर ३८ (38) पर ‘રુ’ वाले शब्दों का वाचन करें और अनुलेखन (Copyright) करें |
3.પેજ નંબર – 39 પર ચિત્ર ઓળખી તેનું નામ લખી વાક્ય પૂર્ણ કરો અને સાથે શબ્દોને ઉ’ અને ‘ઊ’ માત્રા લગાવી સાચો શબ્દ બનાવો.
पेज नंबर ३९ (39) पर चित्र पहचानें और उसका नाम लिखकर वाक्य पूर्ण करें और ‘ઉ’ और ‘ઊ’ मात्रा लगाकर सही शब्द बनाएँ |
4.પેજ નંબર – 40 પર પ્રશ્ન 3 માં ચિત્ર ઓળખી તેનો શબ્દ શોધીને ગોળ કરો અને ‘ઉ’ અને ‘ઊ’ માત્રાના શબ્દોને અલગ કરીને લખો.
पेज नंबर ४० (40) पर प्रश्न – ३ के चित्र को पहचान कर सही शब्द पर गोला करें और ‘ઉ’ और ‘ઊ’ मात्रा के शब्दों को अलग करें |
દિવાળીની હાર્દિક શુભેચ્છા
પતંગિયા પાઠ્યપુસ્તકમાં નીચે જણાવ્યા પ્રમાણે ગૃહકાર્ય કરવું.
૧) પેજ નંબર – ૩૦(30) પર આપેલ ‘ઉ’ વાળા શબ્દોનું વાંચન કરો અને તેના આધારે વાક્ય વાંચીને યોગ્ય જવાબ લખો.
૨) પેજ નંબર – ૩૧(31) પર આપેલ ‘ઉ’ માત્રા વાળા શબ્દોનું વાંચન કરો અને લખો.
૩) પેજ નંબર – ૩૨(32) પર આપેલ ‘બાગમાં’ કવિતા મોઢે કરવી અને બાગનું ચિત્ર દોરવું.
૪) પેજ નંબર – ૩૩(33)પર આપેલ આપેલ ‘ઊ’ સ્વરના શબ્દો અને વાક્યોનું વાંચન – અને શબ્દોનું લેખન કરો.
૫) નંબર – ૩૪(34) પર આપેલ ‘ઊ’ માત્રાના શબ્દો વાંચો અને ચિત્રોમાં રંગ પૂરો અને માત્રા લગાવી શબ્દો લખો.
Action component – This is a great opportunity to take an action under the unit ‘Sharing the Planet’. Let us begin the Diwali celebration by spreading smiles to the children who believe don’t exist in this a small secure world of ours and increase our happiness in this festive season.
Make it a memorable one – parents please take your children and you can also do your bit and share the planet. Be a part of their jubilation on 14th October.
Event conducted by Feeding India Surat Chapter, we are taking children to VR mall those who are not as privileged as we are, to give them an opportunity to explore the life style and we will bring small joy in their life by playing various games with them.
We are very thank full to VR mall management team to giving us platform where we can show our enthusiasm towards betterment of those children.
Venue : VR mall, Ground floor.
Date : 14th October ’17
Time : 3.00 pm Saturday
Contact person : Harsh Vaghela (City President of Feeding India Surat Chapter)
Contact number : 9925280705
The Diwali homework has been handed over to the students. The homework was thoroughly discussed with them in class. They are expected to be doing it independently. Good luck for your ‘Khari Kamai’ task.
Students to are given an interview worksheet. They are expected to fill the worksheet and conduct interview of two underprivileged children.
Stars of the day: Twishi Ruchandani, Devina Jindal and Kavya Shah( for representing class Responsibility in the literary event today. You all performed outstandingly well. Proud of you!)
Congratulations to Kavya Shah for winning the 3rd position in the Poetry Literary event 2017.
Quote of the day: The term is about to come to an end. Make sure your progress is undeniable!
Regards, Fatema Topiwala
Delighted to announce that tomorrow; 14th Oct Saturday D1 students will be celebrating the last school day before the Diwali break.
They shall follow D1 time table.
For the pot luck party, they are expected to bring only traditional and cultural food/ drinks.
We also want all students to carry along with them board, card, indoor games to school tomorrow and have fun
Kindly note:- Diwali home work is sent home today.
You are expected to sign and acknowledge their work before you send the complete Diwali home work on the 6th Nov, the day school reopens.
On behalf of grade4 team we wish that, may this Diwali festival and the holidays bring you opportunity to create memorable moments with your child.
But here comes the twist…..
You are Fountainhead parents and you thought you will be spared from doing your Diwali home work… we you are fortunate too…
Here is what you have to do… use your creativity and…..
- You shall find ample opportunities to make connection with the past units, ‘Energy’, ‘Exploration’ and current unit ‘Risks, challenges and opportunities children encounter world wide’, a request to consciously do so.
- Ask our students to drop in a mail to their teachers and wish … which will help them to enhance their language skills.
- When you are planning to visit a restaurant or taking a trip, ask the students to calculate the total amount to be paid, the distance traveled, ticket fare for all the members, that’s where they do real life application of the numeracy skills.
- Important, read to them any thing current or interesting.
- When you are performing any rituals or pooja make sure that your child is around, if possible do share why you are doing it.
- That’s not all… play with them, badminton, ludo, water ball in swimming pool etc (P.E) suppoet then when they make rangoli, make Diwali greeting cards (Visual Arts) dance on songs, play antakshari while driving, traveling ( music) watch good ( children) movies, plays etc ( drama).
We Believe ” PARENTS ARE FIRST TEACHERS” .
Happy Diwali and Happy Holidays.
Continue ‘Monday’ as a NO SCREEN day.
P.S. :- Forward the message on the social media you are active on.
Level Coordinator, Grade-4 | Fountainhead School
Opp. Ambetha Water Tank | Rander-Dandi Road
Kunkni | Surat India 395 005
(T) +91 261 302 9000
Please note that winter jackets and trousers (trousers for Nursery to Grade 2) will be available from 6th November 2017 at the following location:
School Zone – Bungalow No. 9, Shyam Kunj, Krishna Vatika Society,
Near Meghna Park, City Light, Surat.
Phone -+91 261 3022244
Rates for winter jackets are as under:
|20, 22 & 24
|26 & 28
|30 & 32
|34 & 36
|38 & 40
|42 & 44
- You need not buy new winter-jacket if last year’s jacket is in good condition.
- School Uniform Policy states that only school jackets are allowed.
- It is mandatory for all new students to buy school jacket.
- Thermals (only black, white and grey colour) can be worn inside the school uniform. Please note that students cannot wear full t-shirts/sweatshirts of any other colour.
As informed earlier, the drop off venue for today’s trip to Kevdi will be Opposite New RTO, Pal. The arrival time will be approx 6:00 pm.
Important points to be noted:
- School representative will reach the spot before time and will reserve the area for bus parking. Area for bus parking will be adjacent to footpath, so that students can get down on footpath. Parents should park in service lane as shown in image below (Yellow line indicates parking for bus while Pink line indicates car parking for parents).
- It is important that parking of bus and car is done properly to avoid traffic menace and also for student’s safety. Please note that students will not be allowed to get down from the bus till it is parked in proper area. All parents are requested to please act accordingly.
The final round of the Literary Event will be conducted tomorrow. Finalists need to be prepared for the event. The students can to recite the same poem or choose to select a new one as per their choice.
Wish you All The Best.
As a part of the PE assessment task, students of Grade 4 will be going to Kevdi Eco campsite. It is compulsory for all the students to be a part of this trip.
Date: Thursday, 12 October 2017
Sections: Mettle, Tenacity, Valour, Responsibility
Departure from Vanita Vishram Ground
Students are requested to reach stop by 5:45 am. Buses will leave sharp by 6:00 am.
Reach the campsite and settle.
Start the activity and assessment
Lunch and rest
Continue with remaining activity
Leave for Surat
Pick up point will be New RTO road, Pal.
Things to carry:
Snacks for journey. Please note that breakfast will not be provided so students will have to carry snacks for the same.
Extra pair of clothes.
Trekking/Sport shoes/School shoes, Sandals/floaters,
Water bottle, Towel, Napkin
Note book, pen
Mosquito repellent – Odomos (Compulsory),
Personal medicine, if any
Important points to be noted:
Any kind of electronic instruments like mobile phones, music player, I-pod, I-pad, playstation is NOT ALLOWED. Parents please ensure that students do not carry these items, if found it will be confiscated.
You can carry cards/board games to play in bus during travelling.
All students need to be in school uniform and carry their school ID-card with them.
In case of any concern, please contact us at email@example.com.
ગૃહકાર્ય ( Homework):
નીચે આપેલી Link પરથી કવિતા “અટ્ટુ અને ગટ્ટુ” સાંભળો અને સાથે ગાવાનો પ્રયાસ કરો.