Fountainhead School is proud to have been invited to participate in the prestigious Diplomathon’ 18 being held at Mumbai, the Flagship Conference is scheduled on the 8th and 9th September 2018.
With an abundance of academic sessions & simulations being conducted around the country alleged to be a centre for providing a platform aimed at understanding International Relations, Geopolitics, Life Skills & Career choices, there yet exists a void between representation and execution, there yet exists a question of legitimacy & there yet exists an apprehension about the quality of content & debate. Being a team which has endured the complications of both ends of such simulations the true essence & significance of Geopolitics Relations, Life Cycle Management & Adeptness, keeping in mind the faith & trust which is laid into our hands by our members to provide an environment for unbiased learning free from individual perspective, union & country specific standpoints.
Below are the details of the respective event:
- Date: 8th and 9th September, 2018
- Venue: Nahar International school, Powai.
- Approximate cost: Rs. 16,000/-
The above mentioned cost includes:
- Delegate Fee (Inclusive of school accommodation charges & all meals will be provided at event.)
- School Registration Fee (the figure is for minimum of 12 participants, if we receive more registrations, the cost will decrease)
- Transportation (Surat to Surat) – (local conveyance shall be provided by the organising authorities)
- Miscellaneous charges (Includes chaperone’s cost & any other emergency expenses, which if not used shall be deposited back into Imprest A/c)
- Further itinerary and committee allocation details will be shared later once we have the registrations.
- The above mentioned cost has been considered for minimum of 12 students, if we receive less than 12 student participants, the respective program will be cancelled.
- Final date to fill the Form will be 25th July, 2018. Once the registration is done, the cancellation charges will be applicable, if cancelled.
- Cheque of Rs. 15,400/- needs to be submitted by 28th July, 2018. The cheque must be in favour of “Fountainhead Education Trust”.
In case of any concern/query, kindly feel free to reach us at email@example.com.
Here is an opportunity for students to learn about basic film making from the experts of Film and Television Institute of India (FTII).
Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), is an autonomous Institute under Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Govt. of India. FTII conducts regular Post – Graduate courses in Film making and Television production.
FTII has agreed to conduct a 5 days Basic Film Orientation Course for Children at Fountainhead School, in association with Film Society of Surat
- Understand the concept of Film making.
- Understand basics of Film Language & Storytelling.
- Understand basic Cinematography.
- Understand basics of Editing & Post Production.
- Understand proper archive & techniques.
||13th to 17th September, 2018
||7:15 am – 3:00 pm
- Introduction to fundamental technology, theory, history, techniques & applications of Movie Making
- Artistic & aesthetic analysis of films
- Develop the skill of storytelling
||6800 /- To be paid through Cheque. Cheque to be in favour of “Fountainhead Education Trust”
||FTII will provide cameras & other related accessories. However, student can bring any video capturing device (smartphones, Point and Shoot, Digital or DSLR cameras).
- Students will be provided with course kit followed by a certificate at the completion of the workshop.
- Cost includes registration, food, transport (for non working days)
- For registration please submit the form- Registration form – FTII by 30th July 2018 along with the cheque. Kindly submit the cheque at the front desk and fill the form using parent email id only.
Note: Minimum 35 participants are required for the workshop.
We have organized CONNECT (Session on DP Result) – Wednesday, 25th July 2018.
Timings: 09:00 am to 10:30 am
Venue – Y Box.
Session Format – Presentation & Discussion
What is “Connect”?
“Connect” is an open forum where school management shares information and updates with parents and parents can share their concern with the management.
What is IBDP?
The IB Diploma Programme (DP) is an academically challenging and balanced programme of education. This program is offered to grade 11 and grade 12 students.
IBDP Result announcement detailed report will be sent by today (21st July 2018) and you are requested to go through it before coming for the meeting.
- Kindly be seated 10 minutes before the start of the session in Y Box.
- “Since it is DP Result specific session, you can address any concerns related to the current results” & placements and board related queries
- This is not a platform to raise any child-specific issues or any other issues.
- (Another session will be held in early September for the – General Academic & Administrative Issues.)
- CARPOOLING is highly appreciated & recommended since we have limited parking space.
The School Games (S.G.F.I) Roller speed skating tournament is schedule on 28th July 2018 at SMC Skating rink, Jariwala compound, Katargam, Surat.
All the students that are interest to participate for the same will have to give the selection trials that are scheduled on Tuesday 24th July at 2pm. The selection trials will be conducted during the stayback. The students need to email me the registration for the selections latest by Monday 23rd July, 2 pm.
Only those students whose name will be received through the email (before 2 o’clock) will be allowed to do stay back and give the trial.
Note: Competition is only for the Quad and Inline category for both boys and girls. Age groups are as follows:
Under 11(grade 3-5) Born on and after 01-01-2008 only.
Under 19 (grade 11-12) Born on and after 01-01-2000 only.
Students who are interested to participate for the SGFI under-19 athletics competition may send their names to me through mail by 23, July 2018.
Students whose names will be received by the above mentioned date will be allowed for the selection trials. Further information of the trials will be given once the names are received.
Grade12 – G12 Aplomb,G12 Equanimity,G12 Sangfroid
Homework assigned by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Date: Mon Jul 23 2018 00:00:00 GMT+0530 (IST)
Internet Required: No
Details: You are expected to solve exercise 6H (Q1 to Q6) from Oxford reference book.
Expected Time: 40 minutes
Grade12 – All
Assessment given by: email@example.com
Assessment Date: Tue Jul 31 2018 00:00:00 GMT+0530 (IST)
Unit Name / Topic List: Introduction to Differential Calculus
Details: GDC usage is allowed.
Formula Booklet will be given.
Resource sharing is not allowed.
Syllabus for the assessment – Exercises 6A to 6H from Oxford Math Studies SL book should be referred for the preparation.
Duration: 40 minutes
We are now opening the selection of the secretariat for this years Fountainhead Schools Model United Nations. We are looking for students who are willing to grab this opportunity and become part of the Core Committee of the 5th edition of this event.
These are the following positions and responsibilities.
1.Secretary General and Deputy Secretary General:–
Acts as the head of the conference, this person has the responsibility to find the correct Executive Board members for this event. As well as keeping tab on the study guide and overall academics of this conference.
2.Director General and Co DG
They will be collectively guiding the Organizing Committee to build this conference. From the logistics to the sending of invites to the other institutes. The Organizing Committee is the heart of the conference and the Director General is given the responsibility to aid and guide them through the process.
ALL FOUR OF THESE POSITIONS AS A BASIC REPRESENTATION OF THE EVENT AND WITH THE RESPONSIBILITY OF MAKING THIS A SUCCESS THEY ALSO HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO LEAVE A LEGACY BEHIND.
Final date to fill the form will be 25th July, 2018.
In case of any concern/query, kindly feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear all ,
Selection trials for Handball team for the SGFI under 19 will be held on 20 July 2018, Day 4, Friday at 11:30 AM.
Interested students should reach Assembly area by 11:30 am and contact Mohammed Saleh sir.