Circle Time :
- Introduction to the rhymes
Good morning Mr sun, the day has just began,
I like to see your smiley face, I like to see your smiley face,
Good morning Mr sun.
Good evening lady moon,it’s good to see you soon,
I like to see your shiny face, I like to see your shiny face..
Good evening lady moon.
WHAT’S THE WEATHER
What’s the weather? (2)
What’s the weather out today?
Is it sunny, is it rainy, is it cloudy out today?
It is sunny (2) It is sunny out today!
I am happy, when it’s sunny.
It is sunny out today.
(To be sung as per the weather – Sunny – happy, Rainy, Cloudy – sleepy, Windy – dancy)
Horsey! Horsey don’t you stop,
Just let your feet go clippity clop.
The tail goes swish,
And the wheels go round, giddy up.
We’re homeward bound.
Read aloud of the following books:
- To Market, To Market by Anne Miranda
- Small Piglet Looks for Mommy by Vivekananda Roy Ghatak
Handwork: Threading beads.
Cooking : Lemonade making.
Central idea: Animals and people interact in different ways in different contexts.
- Introduction to Pet animals
- Field Trip to Cow Shed (Kunkuni Village) and Horse Stable (Tapti Valley School)
- Picture Talk of Animals.
- Revision of Square shape.
Story : The Sheep and Pig
- Kindly share your child’s reflection through daily diary, so we can display it on the action board.
- Kindly send Aprons or big size t shirt for handwork and artwork activities.
Have a great weekend.!