As you are already aware that we are in the final stage of our research for the chosen topic, an event “The Human Library” has been scheduled on Monday, 18th January 2019, we expect you all to cooperate.
Find below the common instructions to be followed for this event. -:
- You will be guided by your HRM teachers for the venues.
- You are going to meet just one guest and converse with them for the entire session. You will have 25 mins session with the guest selected as per your first preference.
- We have divided the students into further groups.
The Human Library list
|Community||Human Library||Teacher In Charge|
|Parsi||Persi Elavia||Shehla D|
|Marwadi||Shikha Dhupia||Richa S|
|Punjabi||Poonam Suthar||Ishita J|
|Punjabi||Harleen Kaur||Himani M|
|Sindhi||Vandana Sharma||Shreya C|
|Sindhi||Bhumika Manglani||Vanita C|
|Kathiyawadi||Bharat Suhagiya||Tina B|
|Kathiyawadi||Harsh Vaghela||Tina B|
IMPORTANT NOTE -:
- Kindly take your UOI notebooks for taking notes.
- The event is called HUMAN LIBRARY, for a reason. Do not forget the essence of ‘LIBRARY’, to stay as calm and quiet as you can. We understand you have doubts and questions but still we expect your full cooperation for the same.
Grade 6 Team