Submission of the Business Reports & Business Journals, some students still have to submit theirÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â reportsÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â & journals. Last day tomorrow.
Topics for Math S.A.
- Coordinate geometry
- Basic Geometry and its vocabulary.
- Basic properties of 2-D geometric shapes.
- Transformations- Reflection, Rotation and Translation.
- Tessellations (will be introduced tomorrow)
- Reference book: Ch3 and ch 24 from Checkpoint. Even Mindspark and weblinks posted on FSICT for this topic to be considered for revision.
Inter-house Elocution competition:
The competition is to be held next week. Total time for speaking : 10 mins.
The topics are as follows-
- If I had the super powers for a day
- If I could speak to the animals
- If I would to become the leader of the most powerful country in the world
I appreciate you for letting your children go through the readers often and again (The cat in the hat, The Gruffalo ). They are too excited and amazed
at their own abilities to read such books on their own. Most of you are nowÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â may be feeling re leaved of some tension. There is no turning back, the
children are on the going.Watch them grow.
I am sending below mentioned books today. Kindly acknowledge the receipt of the same by tomorrow (1/11/2012) through communication diary.
1. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, what do you see?
2. Goodnight Moon
Learners appeared for their Math Formative Assessment
Descriptive writing on beach.
Practice work (Tables 1 to 15/ 1page of language writing)
Thought of the Day
“Truth always wins”
The learnersÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â appearedÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â for the Math Formative Assessment.
Practice Math Online
UOI- Answer the three questions
1) What did you learn from this Unit?
2) Which activity did you enjoy the most?
3) List down three Beliefs and Values you carry from your Culture?
Keep Reading and Accomplishing your Goals 🙂
You are allowed to carry your copy of both the short stories but without any additional information on it other than the printed story. Do NOT bring your novels only the short stories are allowed
Aayushi and Ayman
A circular and application form has been attached in the communication diary. Please acknowledge the same and sign. Fill the form and send back tomorrow if you are interested in the same.
Grade 3 team
Complete the following wallwishers.Just click on the links given below, do the homework and close the window. Easy Peezy lemon squeezy…
Please prepare for summative assessment. Go through all the tutorials given to you and learn the names of each organ and its function in the system.
Complete the questionnaire on bullying and submit tomorrow.
Prepare posters for anti-bullying campaign in the school. (optional)
Start completing the boxcar children workbook. To be submitted after Diwali break.
There was one school reading together where students read a book of their choice.
An incomplete story was given to them and asked to complete it giving relevant ending. This enhanced their thinking skill.
Complete the MATH and LANG worksheet.