- Revision ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œThis is the fatherÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â, ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œWill you be friend of mineÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â, ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œmummy na bhai neÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â and revision of other rhymes.
- Morning Message: Put first things first
UOI: – Family and friends play a role in our lives.
Mind Map:- We had discussed and jot down the activitiesÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â that we enjoy doing with our friends and family?
- Word of the week: Dependence
Introduction of letter ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œNÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â and ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œOÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â and its associations (Oar, Oatmeal,
Octopus, Office, Oil, Olive, One, Onion, Orange, Ostrich, Oval, Oven, Overalls, Owl, Ox)
(Nachos, Nail, Napkin, Neck, Necklace, Necktie, Needle, Nest, Net, Newspaper, Night, Nightdress, Nine, Noodles, Nose, Numbers, Nutcracker, Nuts, Nib, Nurse, noon)
- High frequency words: – Introduction of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œasÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â ,ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œatÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â, ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œamÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â and revision of other words done till date( I, he, she, me, we, do, go, to, no, by, my, so, up, in, us, on, or)
- Author study:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Doing an Author study will help students to know about the author as a person and also about their work.
During an author study, students can explore the writerÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s craft in depth, and identify and categorize a variety of elements of style.
- Author Name: Eric Carle
- Book Name: The Very busy spider
- Activity:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Read aloud was done through different mediums.
- Visual art: After the read aloud learners made web of the spider with the help of wool and thermocol plate.
- Introduction of number ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œ14 and 15ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â by using vocabulary ten and four fourteen and ten and five fifteen.
- Revision of Terms: long-short, wide-narrow, small-big, up-down, far- near, left-right, inside-outside and Fat-thin etc was been practiced.
- Revision of mathematical operation- counting, association, after, before, middle, between, forward, backward, more and less, greater than and less than from number 0-15.
- Revision of sorting objects according to shape, size and colours was done.
- Construction Blocks
- Sensory foot path blocks.
- We have sent you the helping family log sheet, in which you have to jot down where\how your child, have helped you or any family member. You can even stick the photographs of your child where he\she is helping; it will be easy for them to present the log.
- KindlyÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â practiceÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â math operation (counting, association, after\before numbers, middle\between numbers and backward-forward counting, more or less, greater than and less than) with your child. And in language identification of letters (capital and small letters) and its associations (ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“AÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ for apple, almond, ambulance, apron, anchor, astronaut, etc.).
- Please keep a track on your childÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s progress/learning.
Happy Diwali and prosperous New Year!
Enjoy your Holidays!