1. How will you separate a heavy component like sand from water?
2. How an insoluble solid can be separated from a liquid? (e.g. Tea leaves and tea)
3. How will you separate a soluble solid from a liquid? (e.g. salt and water, Copper sulphate and water)
4. How will you separate two immiscible liquids?
5. How will you separate iron fillings from sulphur powder?
6. Can an ink drop be separated using any method?
You need to frame a hypothesis, write procedure to test the hypothesis and write your observation and conclusions whether hypothesis is true or false. Use your results of laboratory to write the experiment in lab journal given to you.
You can refer the link to understand scientific method.
Keep observing and inquiring.