- Revision of all the rhymes done till date.
- Morning Message: Revision of all the morning messages done till date.
UOI:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Family and friends play a role in our lives.
- Role play: ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Students were given situations and they had to act accordingly.
- Word of the week:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â revision of all the word of the week done till date.
Introduction of letterÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œPÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â and its associations (Pail, Paintbrush, Pajamas, Pan, Panda, Panther, Pants, Paper, Parachute, Parrot, Peach, Peacock, Peanut, Peanut Butter, Pear, Pencil, Pens, Penguin, Pet, Piano, Pickles, Pie, Pillow, Pineapple, Pig, Pirates, Pizza, Plants, Plate, Plum, Pocket, Pom-Poms, Popcorn, Porcupine, Postcard, Pot, Potato, Princess, Pumpkin, Puppet, Puppy, Puzzle,Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Peas, Pin, Pudding)
- High frequency words:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Introduction of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œyouÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â and revision of other words done till date(Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â I, he, she, me, we, do, go, to, no, by, my, so, up, in, us, on, or, as, at, am)
- Introduction of number ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œ16Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â andÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â 17ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â by using vocabulary ten and six, sixteen and ten and seven, seventeen.
- Revision of Terms: long-short, wide-narrow, small-big, up-down, far- near, left-right, inside-outside and Fat-thin etc was been practiced.
- Revision of mathematical operation- counting, association, after, before, middle, between, forward, backward, more and less, greater than and less than from number 0-15.
- Revision of sorting objects according to shape, size and colours was done.
- Construction Blocks
- Sensory foot path blocks.
- We had sent you theÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â helping family log sheet along with the Diwali homework; please send it back by next week, as it is a part of UOI assessment.
- Request you to send only one object which begin with letter Q/R (queen,rat,ribbon,rabbit etc by3/12/2012 , Monday for show and tell activity. Kindly write a note in the communication diary if you are sending the same.
- Kindly send only three small size (Stamp or passport photo size) pictures for alphabet ‘Q/R’ .(Example: – queen,question mark,rose,rat,ribbon,rabbit etc by 4/12//2012, Tuesday.Kindly write a note in the communication diary if you are sending the same.
- As a part of UOI, we are planning for one day picnic for next week. We are in search of ofÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â good place nearby, which is spacious to play and with proper shelter which can accommodate 150Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â students and 20 adults (approx.); maybe itÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s a farm house or a picnic spot. If you own such place and interested invitingÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â then please let us know by 3rdDecember 2012(Monday) through communication Diary.
- Due to holidays on 12th & 13th December school will be working for students on 1st December (Day 2 will be followed) & 15th December (Day 1 will be followed)(both Saturdays).
- KindlyÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â practiceÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â math operation (counting, association, after-before numbers, middle-between numbers and backward-forward counting, more or less, greater than and less than) with your child. And in language identification of letters (capital and small letters) and its associations (ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“AÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ for apple, almond, ambulance, apron, anchor, astronaut, etc.).
- Please keep a track on your childÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s progress/learning.
Have a nice Weekend to you!!!