- Revision of all the rhymes done till date.
- Morning Message: Think Win-Win.
Talk about weather.
UOI 3:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Family and friends play a role in our lives.
- Role play: – Students were given situations and they had to act accordingly.
- Show and tell: – Students presented their helping family log in front of the whole class.
UOI 1:- Stories can engage the audience and communicate meaning.
Lines of Inquiry 2:- What stories can convey?
After the read aloud, the class discussion was held where the students were asked what was the story all about? What have you understood from the story? What was the message conveyed by the story? After an open discussion the students got the clear understanding that stories also convey some message.
- Word of the week:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œToleranceÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â
Introduction of letterÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œQqÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â and ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œRr ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â and its associations (Quack`, Quail, Queen, Question-Mark, Quill, Quilt)( Rabbit, Raccoon, Radio, Rain, Rainbow, Rain Coat, Raisins, Rake, Raspberry, Rattle, Rectangle, Relish, Red, Reindeer, Rhinoceros, Ribbon, Rice, Ring, Robot, Rock, Rocket, Rolls, Roller skates, Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Rolling Pin, Rooster, Rope, Rose, Rubber Boots, Rug, Ruler)
- High frequency words:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“Revision of the words – Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â I, he, she, me, we
- Homework: – As given in the note book and worksheet. Please help your child write with proper directionality.
- Introduction of number 18 by using vocabulary ten and eight- eighteen and 19 by using the same vocabulary ten and nine- nineteen.
- Introduction of Patterns with two attributes.
- Revision of Terms: long-short, wide-narrow, small-big, up-down, far- near, left-right, inside-outside and Fat-thin etc was been practiced.
- Revision of mathematical operation- counting, association, after, before, middle, between, forward, backward, more and less, greater than and less than from number 0-19.
- Revision of sorting objects according to shape, size and color was done.
- Home work:- Worksheet
- Construction\wooden Blocks
- Lacing boards
- Easel and rollers
- Rolling pins and clay
Visual Arts: Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Introduction of Primary colors (Red, Yellow and Blue)
- Please send one object related to primary colors and a picture that begins with letter ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œOÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â and ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œPÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â for Show and Tell activity by Tuesday.
- Kindly revise all the below mentioned High frequency words with your child. We will be taking oral (reading test) from 10th December onwards.
(I, she, he, me, we, go, no, so, to, do, up, my, as, at, or, us, by, am, in, you)
- We had sent you theÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â helping family log sheet along with the Diwali homework; please send it back, as it is a part of UOI assessment.(if send then please ignore it.)
- KindlyÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â practiceÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â math operations ( sequencing of the numbers, association, after\before numbers, middle\between numbers and backward-forward counting, more or less, greater than and less than) with your child. And in language practice identification of letters (capital and small letters) and its associations (ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“AÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ for apple, almond, ambulance, apron, anchor, astronaut, etc.)
- Please keep a track on your childÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s progress/learning.
- Please write the reflection of your child’s learning in communication diary.
- Request you to send lunch box and lap sizeÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â napkinÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â in polythene/cloth bag. Though we have sent several reminders few parents are not sending the napkins.
Have a nice Sunday!