- Revision of all the rhymes done till date.
UOI :Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Family and friends play a role in our lives.
- Role play: ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Students were given situations and they had to act accordingly.
- Show and tell: ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Students presented their helping family log in front of the whole class.
UOIÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â :- Stories can engage the audience and communicate meaning.
Lines of Inquiry :- What stories can convey?
After the read aloud, the class discussion was held where the students were asked what was the story all about? What have you understood from the story? What was the message conveyed by the story? After an open discussion the students got the clear understanding that stories also convey some message.
- Word of the week:Introduction of wordÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“ToleranceÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Revision of all the Word of the week done till date.
Introduction of letterÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œQqÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â and ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œRrÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â and its associations (Quack`, Quail, Queen, Question-Mark, Quill, Quilt)( Rabbit, Raccoon, Radio, Rain, Rainbow, Rain Coat, Raisins, Rake, Raspberry, Rattle, Rectangle, Relish, Red, Reindeer, Rhinoceros, Ribbon, Rice, Ring, Robot, Rock, Rocket, Rolls, Rolling Pin, Rooster, Rope, Rose, Rubber Boots, Rug, Ruler)
- High frequency words:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“Revision of the words ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â I, he, she, me, we
- Homework:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â – As given in the worksheet.
- Introduction of numberÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â 18Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â by using vocabulary ten and eight- eighteen andÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â 19Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â by using the same vocabularyÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â ten and nine- nineteen.
- Revision of Terms: long-short, wide-narrow, small-big, up-down, far- near, left-right, inside-outside and Fat-thin etc was been practiced.
- Revision of mathematical operation- counting, association, after, before, middle, between, forward, backward, more and less, greater than and less than from number 0-19.
- Revision of sorting objects according to shape, size and color was done.
- Home work:- Work book/Worksheet
- Constructionwooden Blocks
- Lacing boards
- Easel and rollers
- Rolling pins and clay
Visual Arts: Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Introduction of Primary colors (Red, Yellow and Blue)
- Please sendÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â one objectÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â related toÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â primary colors Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â forÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â Show and TellÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â activity by Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 11/12//2012Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Tuesday.
- Request you to send onlyÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â oneÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â object which begin with letter S/T (spoon,soap,shampoo,sweet,toy,Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â tiger,tape etc) byÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â 10/12/2012Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â , Monday forÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â show and tellÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â activity. Kindly write a note in the communication diary if you are sending the same.
- Kindly send 2 passport size photograph of your child and parent(only mother) byÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â 11/12//2012, Tuesday.Kindly write a note in the communication diary if you are sending the same.
- Kindly revise all the below mentionedÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â High frequency wordsÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â with your child. We will be takingÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â oral (reading test)Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â from 10thÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â DecemberÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â onward.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â (I, she, he, me, we, go, no, so, to, do, up, my, as, at, or, us, by, am, in, you)
- Please revise the language & Math curriculum as we will be starting with the Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â assessment from 18th of December onward and also make sure that your child attends the school regularly.
- We had sent you theÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â helping family log sheet along with the Diwali homework; please send it back, as it is a part of UOI assessment.(if send then please ignore it.)
- KindlyÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â practiceÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â math operationsÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â (counting, association, afterbefore numbers, middlebetween numbers and backward-forward counting, more or less, greater than and less than) with your child. And inÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â languageÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â practice identification of letters (capital and small letters) and its associations (ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“AÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ for apple, almond, ambulance, apron, anchor, astronaut, etc.)
- Parents please revise the language & Math curriculum as we will starting with the Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â assessment from 18th december onwards, so please make sure your child attend the school regularly.
- Please keep a track on your childÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s progress/learning.
Have a nice Sunday!