As you all are aware that we would be having a Poetry recitation at the end of the unit on Poetry i.e by 2nd week of January. You need to make a note of the following for the same:
- The poem should be original i.e written by you.
- You need to get it checked by your respective language teacher and it should be included in your scrap book.
- You should be able to recite the poem without referring to any paper or your scrap book, so you should know your poem well.
- Poetry is more about expression, so you can dress up as the character in your poem or use props /charts/background with your poem written on it, to make your poem more appealing to the audience.
We will be having a Math quiz on 26th December. The following topics need to revised for the quiz:
- Numbers (BODMAS, Rounding, Prime nos, fractions, decimals, percentage)
- Word problems
- Polygons and its properties
- Point, line and planes
- Coordinate geometry
- Data handling and graphs