- Revision of all the rhymes done till date.
- Revision of the words: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.
UOI: How we organize ourselves [Transport]
Central idea: Transportation can connect communities near and far.
- Revision of all modes of transport.
- Summative Assessment
Various read alouds were done to engage their interest for reading books. The following books were done:
- Hare and the Totoise
- Polar bear, Polar bear what do you See? [Author: Eric Carle]
Strand: Viewing [visual]
Activity: Revision of sequencing flash cards of a story
Teacher told the story of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œHare and the tortoiseÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â to the learners through sequencing flashcard. By this story teacher explained that a story has a beginning, middle part and end.
Learners were also asked to sequence the flash cards of the story.
This activity enhanced their listening and viewing skills.
Strand: Oral communication: [Speaking]
- Show and tell activity of the collage of blue color.
- Mystery bag activity: Mystery bag was prepared with different objects in it like ball, whistle, hair dryer, keychain, etc.
LearnerÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s were asked to pick one object from the bag and were suppose to say 2-3 lines on it.
- Introduction of number 13 and 14.
- Introduction of Pre math concept full-empty.
- Revision of backward counting 5-1.
- Revision of numbers 1-10
- From next week weÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ll be starting with our Math Assessments. Please ensure that your child remains present throughout the week.
- Revise all the Mathematical operations taught in this term.
- Please revise the traffic lights and safety rules of transport and discuss how transport connects the communities.
Have a nice weekend!!