The highlights of this week are as follows:
Introduction of Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â reading poem ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œI see the carÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â and “Sally goes..”
(The rhyme was read by the students from the board. This helped them in enhancing their reading and oral skill).
RevisionÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œagÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œakeÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œackÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â & ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œaleÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â word families.
Revision Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â of sight words Other,more,before, little, where, when, why, who
Fiddle Stick game; Reading high frequency words from the candy sticks.
Sorting word families – train activity.
UOI 4: Central Idea- Animals adapt to survive in their natural habitats.
- Stamping activity: Sorting animals on the basis of their eating habits. Classifying Herbivores, carnivores and Omnivores animals.
- Revision of the words like habitat, components of habitat, characteristics of jungle animals, their body features etc. (Tiger, lion, deer, giraffe)
- Discussion on Characteristics of Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Snow Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â animals-Penguin
1.Fish is fishÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â by Leo Lionni Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 2.Merry Christmas with animals. 3. Deer at the brook.
4. The black panther
Parents Task:- Talk about different types of animals and how they get their food, what features enable them to survive in their habitat.
- Revision of half past clock.
- Number names 1 to 20
Writing of backward counting 80-1 in notebook & Worksheet of clock.
Writing of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œaleÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚ÂÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â word family 5 times in the note book .
- Revise all the high frequency words and Word family (ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œagÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œanÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œarÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œakeÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œackÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â & ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œaleÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â) .
- Revise all the mathematical operations(forward ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ backward, ascending ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ descending, before ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ after) till 90.
- Revise Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â number names & clock(oÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢clock and half past).