Write the following in the equivalent decimal form:
Write the following in the equivalent fraction form
Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 4.5 =
UOI: Answer the mentioned below questions in your UOI book. [ due date for this homework – 21.12.12]
1. What does Mesopotamia mean?
2. What two rivers was Mesopotamia located between?
3. What modern day country is Mesopotamia now?
4. Mesopotamia was located in an area of land known as fertile crescent. Explain
5. The Phoenicians sold a valuable dye of what colour?
6. From where or what did the Phoenicians valuable dye come?
7. What ancient writing form began in Babylon?
8. What was the set of laws called that began in Babylon?
9. What concept was BabylonÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s law based on?
Take a quiz and record your scores in your UOI book.
1.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â QuizÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â -Mesopotamia
Watch the videos again to clarify your doubts, if any: