Homework for the day is as follows:
All those who have finished with their presentation of the toy now work on the next step, that is as follows:
In the model created by you, re-design the model by adding, removing or modifying any part. Can you predict the change in the functioning of the model due to this re-design? What do you understand?Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â .
- What are the different ways a tutorial can be made? Do a detail research on it and make a list of ways.
- Also get hands-on understanding of how to go about it. For example if you say video tutorial then how to go about recording and editing your video? What are the tools/softwares that can help you with video recording and editing.
- Make an exhaustive list of topics that you will cover under your tutorial. Make an index out of it.
- Remember the content of the tutorial will be assessed on Bloom’s Taxonomy so while explaining any concept you have to Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â see that you are including all aspects of it. Refer to the attached Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â diagram for reference.
- Put these details in math notebook.
The link to the Ramanuja video is given below: