Highlights of this week are as follows:
Circle Time:Sally goes round
Introduction of new poem for reading- ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“Sally goes round the SunÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â
Revision of the poems for reading- I see a car, Bounce the ball, Butterfly.
- Revision of word family words ( ale, ar, ap, ack, ake, an, ad)
- Introduction of High frequency words: saw, put, his, her, boy.
Writing of the same words in notebook.
- Reading of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œThe Foot bookÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â.
- Introduction of Number name: Thirty (30)
- Revision of number names 1 to 30.
- Revision of OÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ clock and half past clock.
- Revision of three and four attributes patterns.
- Revision of Backward Counting 80 to 1
- Writing number names till 40
Central Idea: – Animals adapt to survive in their natural habitat.
Going Further Stage:
- Characteristics of water animals
Videos were shown related to these animals. We talked about their eating habits, habitat, physical features etc.
- Read Aloud: Animals of the Ocean- Teresa OÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢Brien
All about Alligators-Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Eric Carle
How Polar Animals Hide- Melvin and Gilda Berger.
Christmas was celebrated during the Assembly.
Language: Workbook pg 35
Math: Number names 11 to 30.
(Kindly follow the TOÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Tens and Ones concept while writing in Math)
Have a wonderful last weekend of this year!!
Welcome the coming year with lots of positivity, joy and activeness!!
Wishing You all a very, very, very…
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!